A warning

youwish959

I am going to retract all statements in this thread that I have made as they have no relevancy to the topic at hand, and any problems that did exist have now been resolved. If anyone has any problem with this, feel free to query me.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Im sick of people who go "Your allied! You can't talk bad about them". It's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. I', trying to save some brain cells. Nobody was saying that when Ivan threatened to attack me and there were 5-6 NSO trolls on me.

I never said that because you're allied you cannot talk badly about them. I said you should fix whatever problem you have with them in areas that aren't public. Also, it's not an idiotic thing to say. The leaders of your alliance, the people you put your faith in to keep your home running, have spent a lot of time forming a bond with the alliance you seem to have a vendetta against. You are working directly against your alliance by creating tensions between the two for no reason.

That said, I remember you now. I seem to remember that STA and NSO worked out that little spat, and everyone went home fine. You shouldn't be resenting them for an action so far past that it doesn't matter at all anymore.

I'm not behind at all. I haven't threatened an ally with war, I haven't had 5-6 alliance members trolling an ally. All I've done is point out something that's pretty much true.

You're unnecessarily creating tensions between your alliance and an ally of yours. That's behind.

Edited by Lord of Destruction

I only brought it up because I was told I shouldn't talk bad about them. I've been talking to Cheyenne and he's(she? Idk) been fine. It's a pity a large part of the NSO forum presence is trolls like youwish. Im sorry, I judge an alliance based on what I see from them, the negatives I see from NSO far outweigh positives. I'll use the old events to back myself up, but they arent the only reason I dislike NSO. There were many posts in the topic, then mine get's singled out saying I should respect them. I have received far more disrespect from NSO then respect. I give up to a certain point, but when none is received why should I continue to give. It's pointless.

On that note I'll be done with this topic.

I have received far more disrespect from NSO then respect.

Probably because you've had it out for us ever since we "ZOMG TOOK OVER!!!!!!!!1111111" your precious Brown sphere. Really though, that was six months ago and you're dragging it out in public again? Let it go, man.

Probably because you've had it out for us ever since we "ZOMG TOOK OVER!!!!!!!!1111111" your precious Brown sphere. Really though, that was six months ago and you're dragging it out in public again? Let it go, man.

It's my brown sphere. Stop making mud piles right now you hooligan :mad:

In spite of the vague OP this thread seems to have generated a good deal of interest and politically germane discussion. As a result I am reluctantly leaving it open for the moment, but the rules will be strictly enforced. Several of you in this thread will be receiving reminders of the rules shortly. If it takes another nasty OOC turn it's getting closed.

No more spam, stay on topic, no more discussion of moderation issues, keep it clean, and stay IC.

Thank you.

Well, isn't this a fine pile of !@#$.

First, no one should be making [OOC]out of character threats or insults to other players in the game[/OOC] under any circumstances unless it is obviously in jest and with those that are considered friends. I don't care which alliance you are in, mine or anothers.

Second, those that are not involved, meaning everyone that has posted here outside of NSO and 57th, really should get their collective heads out of their @#$% and stop trying to instigate issues beyond their real terms.

Third, I am most disappointed to see Coloradia posting useless crap here. When you entered my thread so long ago I stood up to you and countered your every arguement. Yes, some of my membership decided to take offense at your actions but that did not constitute a need to have a 5 on 1 gang-up, they were just defending themselves against an outsider butting in. To insult us 6 months later over the same issue, after we had accessed it as complete, is juvenile and shows that you have no honor and little character. Since you dislike us so much I will remove your access to our forum, which you have enjoyed for these past 4 months.

Idiots annoy me.

First, no one should be making [OOC]out of character threats or insults to other players in the game[/OOC] under any circumstances unless it is obviously in jest and with those that are considered friends. I don't care which alliance you are in, mine or anothers.

Second, those that are not involved, meaning everyone that has posted here outside of NSO and 57th, really should get their collective heads out of their @#$% and stop trying to instigate issues beyond their real terms.

Third, I am most disappointed to see Coloradia posting useless crap here. When you entered my thread so long ago I stood up to you and countered your every arguement. Yes, some of my membership decided to take offense at your actions but that did not constitute a need to have a 5 on 1 gang-up, they were just defending themselves against an outsider butting in. To insult us 6 months later over the same issue, after we had accessed it as complete, is juvenile and shows that you have no honor and little character. Since you dislike us so much I will remove your access to our forum, which you have enjoyed for these past 4 months.

Idiots annoy me.

Idiots annoy me as well.

While I am not a member of either NSO nor the 57th, I am unaware of my head entering my *&&*($ at any point in time..... I respond to the remarks made in this thread as an ally of the 57th and after having read the logs of the encounter and I have made no effort to instigate this ridiculous affair.

Finally, I believe that Coloradia is entitled to make remarks as he sees fit. He is entitled to the opinion that he has arrived at given the treatment that he received at the hands of your alliance six months ago. Whether or not it would be repeated or has been resolved is beside the point really, your actions reflect on your alliance and the NSO's actions in that thread were unacceptable and nothing has failed to repeat itself in further OWF threads since.

Idiots annoy me as well.

While I am not a member of either NSO nor the 57th, I am unaware of my head entering my *&&*($ at any point in time..... I respond to the remarks made in this thread as an ally of the 57th and after having read the logs of the encounter and I have made no effort to instigate this ridiculous affair.

Finally, I believe that Coloradia is entitled to make remarks as he sees fit. He is entitled to the opinion that he has arrived at given the treatment that he received at the hands of your alliance six months ago. Whether or not it would be repeated or has been resolved is beside the point really, your actions reflect on your alliance and the NSO's actions in that thread were unacceptable and nothing has failed to repeat itself in further OWF threads since.

What the Hell are you talking about?

This is an issue that is obviously between Lord Panda and youwish929. I have no idea aside from the logs posted earlier what transpired between the two. How does that involve you at all?

As to Coloradia, the issue that happened six months ago was settled completely, he was apologized to for the threat that I made on his nation and things have been fine. He has been taking part in our RP on our forum and conversing with some of my membership there without issue for months. To bring this up again here seems incredibly disingenuous at best, outright inflammatory with no cause at worst.

I have spoken to Coloradia about his comments here and I believe the issue to be resolved via private channels. I'm not sure continuing a public slanging match is in anyone's best interests so I'll now ask all STA members to refrain from posting further in this thread.

Yes it is a fine pile of.

As for instigating things, I would say that the creation of this topic in the first place was instigation. Also you should not be unduly surprised to see the allies of the 57th appear in a thread where one of their member is threatened.

Now as for who was most to blame, Panda may have been worse (I haven't read the second log) but youwish started this whole pointless affair so let's call it honours even so we can put an end to this absurd story and let this thread die.

Yes it is a fine pile of.

As for instigating things, I would say that the creation of this topic in the first place was instigation. Also you should not be unduly surprised to see the allies of the 57th appear in a thread where one of their member is threatened.

Now as for who was most to blame, Panda may have been worse (I haven't read the second log) but youwish started this whole pointless affair so let's call it honours even so we can put an end to this absurd story and let this thread die.

Which would be the reason I pointed out that such issues from any alliance, including my own, are unacceptable.

Heft has already clarified that this discussion in such a public venue was unnecessary and stupid. I didn't feel the need to elaborate or belabor a point already made.

I can assure you that under no circumstances was there a threat made against a member of 57th by the NSO so the assumption on the part of some that such happened is incorrect. Even though it is quite obvious that some on the Brown team are resentful for whatever reason towards myself and my alliance I have not sought to undermine or threaten any alliance in our sphere.

I can assure you that under no circumstances was there a threat made against a member of 57th by the NSO so the assumption on the part of some that such happened is incorrect.

Thank you for stating that explicitly, I shall now exit stage left. :)

I eagerly await the next installment of "What Ivan says you should and should not do". Thats where i get my clues as to how i should act. Yes indeed, otherwise id be lost.

In fact, let make it 10 "should and should nots". I cant remember who has done it before but sounds like a good number.

Maybe we can make it into a prime time show, maybe after Sesame Street.

Edited by King Chill I

I eagerly await the next installment of "What Ivan says you should and should not do". Thats where i get my clues as to how i should act. Yes indeed, otherwise id be lost.

In fact, let make it 10 "should and should nots". I cant remember who has done it before but sounds like a good number.

You must have really wanted to say that. Let me guess, you finally got tired of waiting for the chance that you chose the worse possible thing to use it against. ooc: Unless you are saying that it is ok to make ooc attacks against players, I don't know..

:rolleyes:

Angry that Ivan is appropriating your soap box? :rolleyes:

The world would indeed be a much better place.

How good of you to make note of that fact.

I'd watch it.

I would subscribe to such a periodical.