A warning

youwish959

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression you handled the RAD situation already (several days of war), and thus it doesn't need to be 'condemned' any more than it has ;)

And if you don't want this going on get a handle on your member already, it's not my fault this discussion is occurring, though I will (out of respect) drop this unless someone quotes me again in this thread, because I may respond if that happens.

Then Ill make this the last one. Note the bolded portion.

That was the thing they did back then. However, RAD/Bel Air/IS has gone out of it's way to come into our public channel and start things without provocation on several occasions since. Your impression was either mistaken or willfully ignorant, but either way, you were wrong.

So NSO is NSO? Youwish is Youwish?

Nothing to see but what everyone already knows. Suprised the NSO troll squad wasn't out in greater numbers, usually they need a 5 to 1 advantage before they are confident enough to troll. Even then it's low quality. They just drown your words in a spam of crap. I understand NSO is all Sith based and stuff, but is it too much to keep members under control?

Nothing to see but what everyone already knows. Suprised the NSO troll squad wasn't out in greater numbers, usually they need a 5 to 1 advantage before they are confident enough to troll. Even then it's low quality. They just drown your words in a spam of crap. I understand NSO is all Sith based and stuff, but is it too much to keep members under control?

The phrase "Reading Rainbow" came to mind for some reason...

Edit- Nevermind, not worth it.

Just realize that that statement is idiotic.

Edited by MiasmaCircle

Imagine, you go to another alliance's place of discussion (ooc:channel >_>) and troll them and you get some bad remarks back. It'd have to be pretty damn uncalled for before I had any sympathy.

I'd also like to know where all of you guys were when The 57th came into (OOC: Browncoats channel) and our queries, and did similar things.

I do not agree with what youwish did, nor Lord Panda, but I also don't agree with 57th justifying what they did to us while they also yell at NSO for doing the same thing they did to us.

I'd also like to know where all of you guys were when The 57th came into (OOC: Browncoats channel) and our queries, and did similar things.

I do not agree with what youwish did, nor Lord Panda, but I also don't agree with 57th justifying what they did to us while they also yell at NSO for doing the same thing they did to us.

Because no one gives a damn about The 57th.

Something about Frostbite and respecting fellow bloc members and such, but hey.

I wasn't aware that members of the 57th went into BC public channel and proceeded with slanderous and OOC remarks involving mothers, genitals, and death threats. I'm rather curious as to when this happened and who was involved.

Wait, what?

Could we get the logs of this? Because I don't remember any such thing occuring.

Like, ever.

Also, how do I invaded query?

I wasn't aware that members of the 57th went into BC public channel and proceeded with slanderous and OOC remarks involving mothers, genitals, and death threats. I'm rather curious as to when this happened and who was involved.

There were OOC remarks, not in our public channels, but in queries. The death threats, however, did not occur.

I don't give NSO respect when they treat me how they have. When they learn that lesson and deserve the respect, then they'll get it.

See, now you're acting superior. That, fine sire, is rude, and not respectful at all. How do you ever expect to be respected when you don't show respect for others?

That said, "respecting" fellow bloc members doesn't mean liking them. It means that when you're angry at what they've done, you take it to back channels and fix it there instead of bringing it out in the public light. You'd be surprised how quickly and easily most problems are dealt with when they're not dragged in front of the entirety of Bob.

See, now you're acting superior. That, fine sire, is rude, and not respectful at all. How do you ever expect to be respected when you don't show respect for others?

That said, "respecting" fellow bloc members doesn't mean liking them. It means that when you're angry at what they've done, you take it to back channels and fix it there instead of bringing it out in the public light. You'd be surprised how quickly and easily most problems are dealt with when they're not dragged in front of the entirety of Bob.

Well hey, I'm not the one who was threatening allies and had 5-6 members trolling an allies member. I sorta have a right to feel superior.

Well hey, I'm not the one who was threatening allies and had 5-6 members trolling an allies member. I sorta have a right to feel superior.

However, you're currently the one blatantly insulting one of the alliances that is regarded as one of your closest allies. You're also saying you have a "right" to be superior - I'm sorry, no one has that right. No one is superior than anyone else on Bob. People may have huge egos and such, but it's ridiculous to think you're better than anyone. Ever. So no, you have no "right" to feel superior, and you never will have that "right". I suggest that you stop while you're only this far behind instead of digging this ditch even farther.

Yeah, Im sick of people who go "Your allied! You can't talk bad about them". It's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. I', trying to save some brain cells. Nobody was saying that when Ivan threatened to attack me and there were 5-6 NSO trolls on me.

However, you're currently the one blatantly insulting one of the alliances that is regarded as one of your closest allies. You're also saying you have a "right" to be superior - I'm sorry, no one has that right. No one is superior than anyone else on Bob. People may have huge egos and such, but it's ridiculous to think you're better than anyone. Ever. So no, you have no "right" to feel superior, and you never will have that "right". I suggest that you stop while you're only this far behind instead of digging this ditch even farther.

I'm not behind at all. I haven't threatened an ally with war, I haven't had 5-6 alliance members trolling an ally. All I've done is point out something that's pretty much true.

Yeah, Im sick of people who go "Your allied! You can't talk bad about them". It's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. I', trying to save some brain cells. Nobody was saying that when Ivan threatened to attack me and there were 5-6 NSO trolls on me.

The way you fly your colors here does not change the fact that you are a member of STA and that STA is tightly bonded to NSO via Frostbite. If you have problems with the actions of the membership of NSO, surely you could talk with them, and if that fails, call in the FA staff of your alliance to help patch things up.