A warning

youwish959

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that might well be true but that would simply end any potential conflict/entertainment value at all. The guy came here and made it a public issue, why shouldnt we hope for/expect the revelation of details to follow?

Ahh the wait, I believe the phrase is

More on News at Eleven

Or something to that effect.

We will hear of it eventually if it is relevant....Unless of course the OP is simply making a veiled threat with no substantiation

I must say I did lawl when I saw this. Any particular reason why you are subtly threatening one of my crew? Or did you wake up feeling particularly spunky and thought you'd have a laugh?

I think you need a better dictionary, this wasn't very subtle.

<yawn>

If you're going to post **** on the forums youwish, the least you could do is provide us with some entertainment in the form of reasons, possible a few supporting falsified screenshots, the usual.

Nothing to see here folks, move along :)

It really was quiet boring really.

**Edit** Had to censor out NSO's curseing it would seem.

Edited by Darth Revan
ModEdit: removed inappropriate screenshot

youwish959[NSO] I'm here to make fun of you guys, and my crew is here to watch.

Seriously? C'mon this has to be a joke thread!

I have this picture in my head of a couple kids pulling up on their big wheels looking to knock over a lemonade stand and then getting pummeled by someone's little sister.

youwish959[NSO] A troll lives under a bridge...I live under a roof.

HaHaHaHaHaHa. This can't be real.

HaHa. This made my day.

I fail to see anything in that SS which merits the implied threat in the OP.

Although I must say that was hardly a monumental battle of wits, as there was a distinct lack of originality in the trolling which gave Panda very little to work with :psyduck:

I fail to see anything in that SS which merits the implied threat in the OP.

Although I must say that was hardly a monumental battle of wits, as there was a distinct lack of originality in the trolling which gave Panda very little to work with :psyduck:

If it would have been a battle of wits, it wouldn't have been trolling, really. :psyduck:

He missed the part of the logs where it becomes clear that Lord Panda is a pathetic &#33;@#&#036;%. Granted, this topic wasn't really needed, and is pretty delayed and all, but it's hard to disagree with the sentiment.

While I'm not happy with how things happened in that bit of conversation in the 57th public channel, to try and paint my member as the 'bad man' in this situation is laughable at best. Your members came into our channel with the intent to start trouble, attacked Lord Panda with insults that were anything but IC, one even wished him bodily harm, and you come here trying to paint him in a bad light? LP is guilty of nothing more than standing up to people who thought it would be fun to start an episode. They failed while it appears, according to the logs, that LP had no trouble holding his own. Did youwish crawl back to you all and whine about how he failed at his attempt to make the 57th look bad?

You want to discuss this, you know where to find me. But don't try to drag it out here and make my members look to be the bad guys when your own ilk were the ones looking to troll and walked away with their tails tucked between their legs. I've read the logs, I know how it unfolded.