Crimson Guard Edict #9: Notice of Disbandment

Once again I see my hours of work with graphics stuff go to the trash...

Please people stop to create alliances if you can't keep them alive.

:facepalm:

Ah, yes, sorry about that D34th. Still, we paid you well enough.

Good art never dies, it will be on the wiki, if CG has one.

We do.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are merging into the Sith of course.

Anyway, this helps solidify my belief that the last conflict was a complete set up from almost all angles.

To be honest, I don't think the former leaders of CG are capable of such high caliber thinking. They struck me as a "wing it as you go" kind of group.

Yep, you caught us. Even we had a small hand in it. Shucks I wish I could think like you Ivan. :facepalm:

He wasn't referring to you at all, so your sarcasm that you probably thought was witty actually falls completely flat.

Edited by Corinan

Well, they disbanded so the leadership could join Pacifica. As the saying goes, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." That is what Crimson Guard's leadership did. They effectively merged with Pacifica.

Since I was a member CG never intended to beat NPO or positioned itself in any shape or form against it, on the contrary. Francesca spoke about working with them more than often.

Think that a lot of people are reading a lot of stuff in this, which is kind of funny because 90% of the time what you see is a projection of your inner self on others.

Yes. Well, mainly from Pacifica's point of view: there's quite a few people in CG I wouldn't want in the same alliance as me. But that's NPO's problem now, should they be accepted.

Otherwise, no. I don't the see big deal with ex-Vox joining whoever they feel like.

I'd like you to be clearer on that matter.

*sigh*

Why did I even join you guys?

I feel the same.

I will try to not be disrespectful, and I hope to not offend anyone with this post, but, Francesca, from what I know, hardly anyone who was in the alliance with you didn't even know about it. You say it took a lot of thought (HS said a few weeks of thought). Why was this thought not at all discussed with the membership (I had to tell a few confused people about this topic. Out of a smaller alliance, a few, is many)?

That is all I have to ask, and I will now give advice, member input is the most prized possession an alliance can have. Without the members, you lead yourself. I hate to say it, but that's how it is. Sometimes being a leader means not only leading, but sometimes following, and also realizing when it is best to not just quit, but let someone else take the reins.

Best of luck to former CG members. Best of luck to Francesca and HS in the N.P.O., and best of luck to whoever decides to go anywhere else.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

*the curtain falls on the stage*

Well everyone that was our show. I hoped you all enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you. Before you all leave to go onto actually serious business I would like to call for one last round of applause for Francesca and CG, for without them none of the stupidity of the last few weeks could have happened. I would also like to thank the supporting actors, IS and Invicta, both of you gave outstanding performances. Now don't worry folks, this will not be our last show. Francesca and Hell Scream have chosen to stay together, so we are sure to have future performances from them. Please make sure to pick up all trash as you leave your seats and exit the theater in an orderly manner as everyone is gone I will be burning it down. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

*strikes a match and drops it*