Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Francesca

Crimson Guard Edict #9: Notice of Disbandment

Crimson Guard hereby disbands. Mine apologies for the abruptness, but unexpected issues arose. I merely request that you keep polite in this announcement.

Over our time, we've had quite a few members, so here are shoutouts to you all.

Hellscream

Sup4

Gatherum

President Kent

Shadow King

Xerxer

Anto475

Incitatus/Kevanovia

Tommattox

Tigerdonia

Hiawatta

baseballer790

That Funny Duck Man

deSouza

Nickkayboy

Olaf Eriksson

It's been a pleasure to serve with you, brothers. I hope I haven't missed anyone off. :ph34r:

What a pity to see you disbanding. We were having such a good time. Best luck to all of you in your future home(s)! ;)

Ah, I just got a warm fuzzy feeling inside. BeanTown Nation will be celebrating. :awesome:

You define impetuousness and continue to mystify me. *sigh*

This was not a rash or unexpected decision, if you know what was going on for the past few weeks.

You define impetuousness and continue to mystify me. *sigh*

You define needless cynicism and continue to mystify me. *sigh*

I wish I could say this was unexpected. I wish I could say I was sad.

So does this mean IS won after all?

No, they lost. This has nothing to do with the IS war.

Let it be known that, while the decision was rather abrupt, the reasons for it were not. Personally, I find this to be an overall drastic step, but unfortunately, I've no control over it.

Solitude mourns the loss its Blood Ally, and bids godspeed to those nations now displaced.

This was not a rash or unexpected decision, if you know what was going on for the past few weeks.

It's an unexpected decision from what I understand, unless what I was told is untrue or you're taking a rather silly unconventional approach to the deal.

Since the Crimson Guard no longer exists that of course implies any treaties they had are null and void. So I assume Internet Supheroes will not have to pay off what they agreed to upon surrendering to Crimson Guard? Or do the former member states of the Guard take a different posistion?

Since the Crimson Guard no longer exists that of course implies any treaties they had are null and void. So I assume Internet Supheroes will not have to pay off what they agreed to upon surrendering to Crimson Guard? Or do the former member states of the Guard take a different posistion?

In all honesty, I wondered whether to wait until their money was sent, but no... they are free to go.

And the red sphere claims another alliance. Can't say I'm particularly sad to see this one go.

This makes me really said, I hated that it had to come to this :(

One last time: o/ CG!