Crimson Guard Edict #9: Notice of Disbandment

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else feel there is something wrong with an ex-vox agent abandoning the alliance they created and joining Pacifica?

pretty much my thoughts exactly. funny how this person would be in vox spying on mcxa, then leave them to join a karma alliance fighting mcxa and npo, then leaving that karma alliance for 'harsh terms' bla bla bla, then doing the solitary thing, and then making her own alliance, and then coming full circle by joining npo.

anyone in for a pool? i have 3 weeks of this current alliance lasting, and then this person will probably join some citadel alliance as its the only bridge she pretty much has left untouched.

Oh, I don't know. I can envision a conversation among various groups hoping to "spark the game" that included some commentary on CG going downhill, preparing to disband and someone else commenting that a completely unprovoked war could be used as a catalyst to draw in a certain alliance in hopes of bringing larger allies into a much larger conflict. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Of course, I generally think a few steps ahead of most so I may be giving certain parties too much credit.

Yep, you caught us. Even we had a small hand in it. Shucks I wish I could think like you Ivan. :facepalm:

Good run CG, it was a good effort. Maybe you can come back and try again after you figure some things out ;)

Yeah, Hellscream and I both decide to stick together and apply for Pacifica, therefore it's a "merge." Pull the other one, dude.

The hidden truth is that you were just too lazy to change your color and redo trades. I'm onto you both.

In all seriousness, regardless of the drama, it's sad to see you go, I'd honestly like to see at least one other strong, active alliance on Red. :(

:( I was hoping you guys could have been the next Red Leader.

Good luck to everyone in CG, may you all find peace.

o/CG

Red%20Leader.jpg

Red Leader?

But he gets...ok, never mind.

Good luck to all the CG members not doing the stereotypical thing of being absorbed into the greater NPO.

Red%20Leader.jpg

Red Leader?

But he gets...ok, never mind.

Good luck to all the CG members not doing the stereotypical thing of being absorbed into the greater NPO.

You know what I mean :ph34r:

And lol for the picture. I agree that I set myself up for that one lol. Good joke bro.

Does anyone else feel there is something wrong with an ex-vox agent abandoning the alliance they created and joining Pacifica?

Hey, maybe they'll put her in charge of newbie education.

(We did that with our ex-Vox guy :) )

As for the OP, can't say I'm terribly surprised. Bit of a pity, but eh, alliances come and go.