Crimson Guard Edict #9: Notice of Disbandment

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I don't know. I can envision a conversation among various groups hoping to "spark the game" that included some commentary on CG going downhill, preparing to disband and someone else commenting that a completely unprovoked war could be used as a catalyst to draw in a certain alliance in hopes of bringing larger allies into a much larger conflict. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Of course, I generally think a few steps ahead of most so I may be giving certain parties too much credit.

For the record, I don't think you are. It's not a big leap. It doesn't even take an intelligent alliance or group of people to come up with this plan. I find it a little sad that after all of your history in the Cyberverse, people are able to convince themselves that you're stupid enough to fall for something obvious. Even if they don't know about your history, they certainly know the history of NpO and STA, and to think that we're both stupid enough to let NSO fall for it... well. Ha.

Of course, I generally think a few steps ahead of most so I may be giving certain parties too much credit.

I expect you are. And not because those certain parties are particularly honorable, if you know what I mean.

Oh CG, it probably didn't have to come to this, but whatever.

Oh, I don't know. I can envision a conversation among various groups hoping to "spark the game" that included some commentary on CG going downhill, preparing to disband and someone else commenting that a completely unprovoked war could be used as a catalyst to draw in a certain alliance in hopes of bringing larger allies into a much larger conflict. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Wait, you mean I defused a bomb intended for your mailbox?

Curses!

Way too cunning for CG, my Lord.

Well, they disbanded so the leadership could join Pacifica. As the saying goes, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." That is what Crimson Guard's leadership did. They effectively merged with Pacifica.

Does anyone else feel there is something wrong with an ex-vox agent abandoning the alliance they created and joining Pacifica?

Wait, you mean I defused a bomb intended for your mailbox?

Curses!

Perhaps you did, but you also defused a bomb some of us were hoping would go off for other reasons.

You are off my Christmas card list.

Good day, Sir.

Does anyone else feel there is something wrong with an ex-vox agent abandoning the alliance they created and joining Pacifica?

Nope. I think that if they actually gave evidence of some kind of 'change' (define that how you will) then plenty of former Voxians would consider it.

Edited by kingzog

Yes. Well, mainly from Pacifica's point of view: there's quite a few people in CG I wouldn't want in the same alliance as me. But that's NPO's problem now, should they be accepted.

Otherwise, no. I don't the see big deal with ex-Vox joining whoever they feel like.

Edited by potato

Yes. Well, mainly from Pacifica's point of view: there's quite a few people in CG I wouldn't want in the same alliance as me. But that's NPO's problem now, should they be accepted.

Otherwise, no. I don't the see big deal with ex-Vox joining whoever they feel like.

Vox wanted to run NPO not destroy it :lol1:

Well, they disbanded so the leadership could join Pacifica. As the saying goes, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." That is what Crimson Guard's leadership did. They effectively merged with Pacifica.

Yeah, Hellscream and I both decide to stick together and apply for Pacifica, therefore it's a "merge." Pull the other one, dude.

Only myself and Francesca applied. We decided it was better for us to apply for the same alliance, we decided on NPO.

Edited by Hell Scream