Declaration of War

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys comon, it's Ryan. I doubt he really runs anything past with the rest of his alliance. Much less care about his clueless noobies.

Again, not VE's problem or the point. The majority of GDI members have been there more than two months. A third much longer. They know what they have gotten themselves into.

That's why there are individual surrender terms. It's not like they have much to lose,

Why cause the needless destruction in the first place? I admit, it'd be fun, but I'd hate to see some people quit CN over it.

I doubt Ryan cares about anyone's nation but his own.

Exactly why Ryan should be attacked individually, he's not really representing his alliance, more like throwing his meatshields out there.

/me waits for NSO's DoW
Why are you so obsessed with NSO? This has nothing to do with them, and I'm pretty sure they've made their stance clear.

We wouldn't stoop that low Hyperion. Mathias has repeated our sentiments. Although....its been a while since CN has had a PR destroying incident in CN like defending him.............. :lol1:

Also Obligatory lolryangdi

Edited by krunkthegreat

I'd refer you to the history of Planet Bob, but I dont think you know how wars work. You see, when the person who represents the alliance you are in (while trying to fix a mess that one of your fellow members started) does a terrible job, it shows on the alliance, not just the leader.

This has been a very long time coming.

Just because it happened in the history of Planet Bob doesn't make it a right thing to do.

They elected Ryan, or however GDI's govt works. Fact is, he represents the alliance. It's not your responsibility to ask their members if they support Ryan. he's their leader. If they didnt like him, they should have done something about it.

That's my point. I'm saying that VE should give them a chance to do something about it by notifying them about the issue.

(ooc) I'll reply to everyone else's posts later on. I have to go now. If there are too many pages, I'll simply send you a PM (/ooc).

I am disgusted buy what I'm reading. I have had much respect for VE, and now have lost it all. Instead of just hitting Ryan, you've involved an entire alliance WHO HAS NO IDEA whats going. I believed I called you honorable once, my mistake.

Ryan might be an idiot. But why do the innocent have to suffer? This is nothing more then LOLRYAN.

Edited by Joe Stupid

Why cause the needless destruction in the first place? I admit, it'd be fun, but I'd hate to see some people quit CN over it.

Exactly why Ryan should be attacked individually, he's not really representing his alliance, more like throwing his meatshields out there.

Well, since RyanGDI is hiding in peace mode, dont really have the option of just hitting him. And since he speaks for his alliance, his alliance will suffer instead. And they're offering individual surrender off the bat, so it's really not so bad for them.

Given that Ryan is the leader of his alliance, his actions reflect upon his alliance as a whole. This is the first rule you learn in leadership. Best of luck to my former Viridian brothers in this war. Not that you'll need it.

Also, I'm not sure what would have been worse........ that funny duck man, or RyanGDI, for NPO Viceroy. :lol1::lol1:

I am disgusted buy what I'm reading. I have had much respect for VE, and now have lost it all. Instead of just hitting Ryan, you've involved an entire alliance WHO HAS NO IDEA whats going. I believed I called you honorable once, my mistake.

Ryan might be an idiot. But why do the innocent have to suffer? This is nothing more then a get rid of LOLRYAN and nothing more.

I have fixed your post for you dear chap. Easy mistake to make, really.

Again, not VE's problem or the point. The majority of GDI members have been there more than two months. A third much longer. They know what they have gotten themselves into.

Majority of CN players aren't particularly active on the bigs boards, and are even more ignorant of CN history. And around 15~ people have only been in GDI for around a month? It's not that long period of time, and certainly a significant number to warrent a warning.

It's not the noobie's fault.

Ryan might be an idiot. But why do the innocent have to suffer? This is nothing more then LOLGDI.

Because they continue to follow him. They should wise up. Maybe Ryan will actually think before he acts now...although I highly doubt that will happen.

I did a double take because I didn't quite believe it but...no one in GDI has any wonders...like none.

In fact, RyanGDI's nation, the largest of the bunch, has exactly zero military improvements.

When you have no military capability to speak of, what sort of brilliant military strategist...never mind it's RyanGDI. :facepalm:

Ryan might be an idiot. But why do the innocent have to suffer? This is nothing more then LOLGDI.

Joe Stupid, you didn't read the OP enough. They offered the innocent terms right off the bat. They couldn't hit RyanGDI because he went to hippy and left his mates to die on the battlefield. The dishonor is all RyanGDI's at this point. I would expect that the simple easy terms offered by VE will be accepted by innocent of GDI.

It's hard to attack someone individually, if that certain individual is in peace mode.

Are you trying to make a joke?

As stated in the OP, GDI members other than Ryan were involved in this, therefore it makes no sense to simply hit RyanGDI.

Also, the other nations of GDI may exit the war whenever they wish simply by taking the surrender terms.

Given that Ryan is the leader of his alliance, his actions reflect upon his alliance as a whole. This is the first rule you learn in leadership.

I believe we can all pack up and go home now, because this post has summed up the thread.

Edited by Arrnea

Just because it happened in the history of Planet Bob doesn't make it a right thing to do.

Le sigh.

His crime was not an individual one, it was one made as the leader of the alliance. His position was the reason this started. If it was an individual member, then it would have been taken to the leader. Ryan is leader.

And whats funny about this whole situation is that it's over $9 million. Absolutely amazing.

He's gonna sit in peace mode while his members get attacked because he refused to pay $9 million in reps. Congrats Ryan, you're a class act.