Declaration of War

hahahaha, that's all I think of by reading this op. Point me out if I'm wrong here, which I might be. But I don't see the original DoW on the NPO nation while skimming through both the GDI and NPO war screens. Nor the rogue attack. The first attack I see on GDI's war screen with VE is a VE nation attacking a GDI, for the reason Silly Hummer Rogue are for ZIs, which by itself is probably the worst thing I've ever seen. Also I still can't get it through my head, why you would be hitting GDI if it wasn't for $(%* and giggles. This casus Belli is one of the worst CBs in CN. Because at first he was a little ticked that you were sending one of his comrades to ZI? Yeah I would too. I think I remember an alliance that stood by it's government when two of that alliance were threatened with ZI. I also remember their certain ally to them who also stood beside those two nations. So I think you could understand about someone being ticked off about ZI. So is VE a more "do what I say, not as I do" alliance?

Plus the logs you released just made this sound like a lolRyan DoW then an actual DoW

Come on, NPO is gone temporarily, we can go back to being moral-less.(opposed to being moral-full during the Karma war)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha, that's all I think of by reading this op. Point me out if I'm wrong here, which I might be. But I don't see the original DoW on the NPO nation while skimming through both the GDI and NPO war screens. Nor the rogue attack. The first attack I see on GDI's war screen with VE is a VE nation attacking a GDI, for the reason Silly Hummer Rogue are for ZIs, which by itself is probably the worst thing I've ever seen. Also I still can't get it through my head, why you would be hitting GDI if it wasn't for $(%* and giggles. This casus Belli is one of the worst CBs in CN. Because at first he was a little ticked that you were sending one of his comrades to ZI? Yeah I would too. I think I remember an alliance that stood by it's government when two of that alliance were threatened with ZI. I also remember their certain ally to them who also stood beside those two nations. So I think you could understand about someone being ticked off about ZI. So is VE a more "do what I say, not as I do" alliance?

Plus the logs you released just made this sound like a lolRyan DoW then an actual DoW

May I direct you here

No, the war on the NPO nation did take place. No one on either side is denying that. The thing is that there is disagreement on how much the reparations for the attack should be.

Thank you for directing me there, Delta. It clears up some things. So I get that the GDI nation gave peace to the NPO nation, yet the VE nation was still attacking/peace wasn't accepted yet. So now, this leaves questions, did the GDI nation declare war on LordJay(I think that was his name, my memory sucks at the moment) because Ryan ordered him to or was it because he saw that another alliance was attacking on of his comrades. I think this was a weak DoW and a very early trigger finger. This really should have not gone to an alliance wide war.

Thank you for directing me there, Delta. It clears up some things. So I get that the GDI nation gave peace to the NPO nation, yet the VE nation was still attacking/peace wasn't accepted yet. So now, this leaves questions, did the GDI nation declare war on LordJay(I think that was his name, my memory sucks at the moment) because Ryan ordered him to or was it because he saw that another alliance was attacking on of his comrades. I think this was a weak DoW and a very early trigger finger. This really should have not gone to an alliance wide war.

I do believe he was following orders. But you are correct in the fact that this war is the result of an itchy trigger finger. I just hope it isn't too late to stop this.

I do believe he was following orders. But you are correct in the fact that this war is the result of an itchy trigger finger. I just hope it isn't too late to stop this.

Correct me if I'm wrong gents, but the OP pretty much shows that VE tried to get peace and RyanGDI refused, VE has to protect NPO, what else could be done? simple and straight forward.

Edit: Didn't mean to say that the war never happened just was saying how peace was obtained

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1 this should answer your question

7/29/2009 6:57:43 AM

"Fail insults are fail."

*Expired*

[Team: Orange]

HummerLand

Ruler: Hummer195

Global Defence Initiative

[Team: Red]

Prolific Nation

Ruler: Tony_Gunz

New Pacific Order

War Expired

Oh please, membership is and should be accountable for their leaderships actions. Because I can not put it any better I will just quote my good friend Delta1212 who put it quite nicely in another thread.

LOL. I was drunk at the time (Eagles-PatriotsGame). Read like two lines of the OP, and flipped !@#$. I actually apologize to VE. You are right. Ryan just $%&@ed up one time too many.

Sorry for the harsh undeserved words VE. Roll the tanks.

LOL. I was drunk at the time (Eagles-PatriotsGame). Read like two lines of the OP, and flipped !@#$. I actually apologize to VE. You are right. Ryan just $%&@ed up one time too many.

Phew. I was wondering, Joe. :P

LOL!! This man is amazing.. He had to get drunk to watch the eagles and the pats play... :lol1:

Will this post get up to match the largest CN post of all time!?

Will this post get up to match the largest CN post of all time!?

If Ryan does the responsible thing, doesn't post, communicates with VE privately, and let's the two weeks of war pass, then no.

But since Ryan will turn up grandstanding sooner or later... it may. Either way, :popcorn:

well, VE does have a history of declaring wars for such ridiculous reasons.

you could have chosen not to escalate.

The Viridian Entente does not abandon its nation that is attacked by utter morons, it does not abandon its promise of protection nor does it abandon its policies. This tells more about you than us.

I think everything that can be said has been said on this issue, really. RyanGDI has a history of stupid actions and he's once again paying for them.

There are a few people decrying attacking GDI for Ryan's mistakes, but they simply post here looking to start an argument. If they actually had a well-written argument as to why instead of 1 or 2 sentence slogans, I might actually have to respond tot hem.