Declaration of War

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And please point me to where anyone stated that they cared about what Ryan thinks?

<_< It doesn't matter if anyone cares what Ryan thinks, the fact it, the OP misspelled the name. Also, this is getting off topic so if you have any objections to my argument, send me a PM instead.

That's not the point. My question is, why is VE attacking the whole allinance? Why not just ZI Ryan GDI? Wouldn't that save a lot of trouble and spare a the 20 or so low ns nations in GDI?

Yes, he is the leader but attacking the whole alliance is unnecessary.

Also, the name of the alliance is Global Defence Initiative, so Impero has misspelled the name regardless of his country of origin.

He is the supreme leader of his alliance and has stated that his alliance supports the declaration of war upon the NPO target. Since they have chosen to have him as their sole leader, they have to take the bad with the good(?).

Lol. The people bawwing make this thread. Do you not get tired of sounding like a broken record?

Friends, those of you concerned about GDI need not be. Ryan and his merry band of followers will come out of this beatdown, eventually rebreak the 100k NS barrier, and then get DoW'd on again. This is the way the world works.

vecrest23ev.png

Declaration of War

Last night, RyanGDI contacted Viridia in a most aggressive manner regarding the punishment of a member of his alliance for declaring war on a NPO nation. To be frank, his manner was offensive and bizarre, and if I were not familiar with these forums I would write it off as a new and confused nation not quite sure how to act.

That's our RyanGDI! :lol1:

Good luck, VE.

Once in a man's lifetime an event occurs that causes him to question everything he has held dearest to his heart.

For me, this is not that event.

GDI has been asking for it for some time now. It was just a matter of 'when', not 'whether'.

This insidious attack by the VE is quite frankly disgusting and VE's dubious behavior in this matter should not be tolerated. This kind of petty, fallacious slander of the good name of RyanGDI is an aberration on anything resembling good taste and should immediately cease.

That's not the point. My question is, why is VE attacking the whole allinance? Why not just ZI Ryan GDI? Wouldn't that save a lot of trouble and spare a the 20 or so low ns nations in GDI?

3 of their members have been involved in this... and obviously others supported it enough not to leave

Edited by JayhawkColin

He leads the alliance. They have followed him...no matter how much RyanGDI is RyanGDI. If they are still following him then there is a problemo.

I'm sure Ryan has gotten ZIed before and his alliance did not follow him into war...

I never understood this concept. If this applied, in major alliance wars we should just target government members, right? I assumed when you joined an alliance you trusted your government is capable.

Different wars have different causes. In this specific case, only one member needs punishment. VE gains nothing by destroying GDI. What would have been more rational is to ZI Ryan. I mean, doesn't anyone see what I'm saying? Why not just ZI Ryan? Was it necessary to attack the whole alliance?

Don't you realize what you've wrought? GDI is treatied to Rebel Virginia. May our Lord and Savior have mercy upon your souls.

Though seriously, did you come to expect more from Ryan? This is par for the course. You gotta overlook normal standards of diplomacy when dealing with him. :P

Also, to those complaining about Ryan being in peace mode, he's been there for a while. Hardly news.

Edited by Locke