Spying 101

IronMan17

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game loses more and more quality in all departments with every GW.

A good spy by definition is the one you never find out about, ever.

So it is truly impossible to tell if the game has lost any quality from this area. :P

Edited by Prime minister Johns

This game loses more and more quality in all departments with every GW.
This is hilarious. It reminds me of those noob martyrs that used to throw themselves at the NPO or try and organise resistance movements that ended in epic fail. I wonder how old this guy is... eleven? Twelve?

Ah, some of the game's brilliant minds react predictably. As in, stupidly.

do I smell effective recruitment program?

Nope, just some dumbass

By all means, "Captain Godzilla", please enlighten us with your recruitment savvy. Please don't send the message yourself, however. A few recruits might be turned off by the intellectual content of your nickname.

This was an actual message sent by NSO members without authorization. I believe a joke thread is one devoid of actual in-game content, but I'm not sure. But yes, it was very funny to read.

Man spies these days just are not that good.

What happened to the ones that were better at this stuff? Atleast in the old days they would be in the alliance and getting information before being found out or doing something stupid.

If they're a good spy, we wouldn't know that they were there! :awesome:

More seriously, they probably left when big bad NPO left town. Now it's more likely to be the different larger sides spying on eachother without doing a whole hell of a lot with the info. :P

i have to admit, this is one of the more clever recruitment messages i've read in a while.

Agreed... I am tempted to become a 'spy' myself.

*Drostan starts new topic at NSO boards entitled 'Requesting Government Mask so I Can Report Back to my Masters'*

We'll see if they go for it...

Edited by Drostan

If you were to try to start an independent spying organization, why would you recruit random people? It makes no sense. If I were to do it, I'd target IC friends who are bored with the game, and RL friends who wouldn't be influenced by years of CN politics. I'm not saying I'd do it, I'm just saying we need people who do it right. KainIIIC, see Coven of the Lost.

Edit: Someone should just write a guide. Schantamantan?

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

If you were to try to start an independent spying organization, why would you recruit random people? It makes no sense. If I were to do it, I'd target IC friends who are bored with the game, and RL friends who wouldn't be influenced by years of CN politics. I'm not saying I'd do it, I'm just saying we need people who do it right. KainIIIC, see Coven of the Lost.

Edit: Someone should just write a guide. Schantamantan?

Kain is a member of NSO and the message is essentially just a clever recruitment message.

The Sith are proofing to be much more entertaining than I thought possible, and here I was hoping for the sinister stuff one would expect from Sith. I really never expected such outright devious treachery from within the ranks of the Sith though.