Spying 101

IronMan17

This this Lesson, I will be teaching you how to fail at life. If you follow the following image, you will become a master spy in no time at all. Just come up with a Good message, and some big words, and then throw your alliance under a bus or two. Enjoy!

epic.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man spies these days just are not that good.

What happened to the ones that were better at this stuff? Atleast in the old days they would be in the alliance and getting information before being found out or doing something stupid.

Yeah, like that time I joined those foolish awesome Jedi to gain access to their halls of knowledge and expose their plans to destroy the NSO.

Man spies these days just are not that good.

What happened to the ones that were better at this stuff? Atleast in the old days they would be in the alliance and getting information before being found out or doing something stupid.

The good ones never get caught. ^_^

Will the world ever see a spy machine as deadly proficient as Vox Populi? Probably not.

Even some who weren't really spying for you were feeding you information. I doubt anything will surpass Vox Populi in the intelligence department.

Edited by Penkala