An Unfortunate Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I have enough money to just work on Chimaera for a week. Everyone else, not so much.

really, then the aid I just sent him should make sure nothing happens to him, have fun getting smashed to the ground

oh and be happy that I can't attack you

Edit: typo

Edited by The Last Imperial

Scamming money off IAA, going rogue on all of IAA's government... Way to go, YouMaka, you always did have my support...

EDIT: Seeing as Krunk supports this action by IAA, I am treaty bound to stand against it. For honor!

Edited by Alekhine

Oh, I have enough money to just work on Chimaera for a week. Everyone else, not so much.

I would like nothing more than to personally destroy your nation. You commit premeditated treason against my alliance and me personally. I granted you full clemency other than an expulsion from IAA (and let's face it, you weren't going to stay there longer than two weeks anyway), and you repay this favor, the biggest one I could have given you after your betrayal, with a rogue attack intent on destroying the one nation whose ruler has treated you better than any other?

Perhaps not the best scheme ever in terms of both foreign support or military logistics - or did you forget there are Imperials at your level who are nuclear?

Edited by Chimaera

no u ;_;

ALSO, trying to be a good ally and told a fellow member to shut his mouth, all for you! :wub:

Yes, and that's clearly :awesome: , but in this case it cannot make up for the sheer amount of fail exuded by your mere presence in my thread.

Also I love you.

Wow Maka, you just love being at the center of drama, don't you? They gave you mercy that 99% of people would not give, and you abused it by attacking them. Nice to see you've changed. :rolleyes:

Give 'em hell from me, IAA. Chim, I'd spare you some aid, but I've got comrades who need it. :P

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

Wow Maka, you just love being at the center of drama, don't you? They gave you mercy that 99% of people would not give, and you abused it by attacking them. Nice to see you've changed. :rolleyes:

Give 'em hell from me, IAA. Chim, I'd spare you some aid, but I've got comrades who need it. :P

-Bama

My friend, that's just fine. I'm certain most of my allies wouldn't care for me taking aid from TPF, anyway. <3

May as well go all the way... How about a tech deal? :P

-Bama

You could sure one, couldn't you?

I have a spot in an IAA 3x3, but you'd have to join first.

Oh yeah, we just pretty much tripled all the crimes we're guilty of now. Poaching + taking aid from an alliance at war + sending tech to the enemy. I love it.

You could sure one, couldn't you?

I have a spot in an IAA 3x3, but you'd have to join first.

Oh yeah, we just pretty much tripled all the crimes we're guilty of now. Poaching + taking aid from an alliance at war + sending tech to the enemy. I love it.

If you're aiming to get rolled I'm sure we can work out a dual citizenship deal with mhawk. XD

-Bama

God damn it...why couldn't you be like...7k ns higher?!?! I would have gladly nuked you for 6 days straight, regardless if Mercy said no.

Mercy Said it was open season on him (in other words nuke him to hell, and make sure he stays down there.)