An Unfortunate Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

iaaimpflagcopy4-1.png

An Unfortunate Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

They say that there's no such thing as bad publicity. Well, whoever said that was an idiot, because they were wrong. I'd love to be here announcing some NS milestone, or even something as boring as elections (democracy <_< ), but unfortunately I am here with more... crappy news.

We've been having trouble with two of our members recently. It was the classic lover's triangle (well, more like a lover's line because it was two people, but you get the idea). The constant bickering and fighting was, honestly, irritating. We thought it had come to a head when one of them was expelled, but thankfully there was even more drama to be had....

It turned out that the two members were in collusion with each other to both steal IAA money, get one of them into an IAA government position, and have the other tarnish our reputation and disrupt our foreign affairs. This was brought to our attention by the man of the hour himself (we'll get to names later, the story is far too enticing for any distractions), when he provided logs that showed them talking about the whole plan.

Now, the thought crossed our minds that, he's confessed and apologized. Sure he did wrong, but he tried to make it right as well. But then, when you have someone who plotted against us when we assumed he was a friend, and then owns up to it only because his partner in crime was going to dump the logs on the OWF (oh, did I leave that part out?), we realized that this isn't the company the IAA wants to associate itself with, much less have in our own ranks.

As for punishment, this is it. Military action was proposed, but we already wasted 30 million on someone who turned around and betrayed us. If these are the types of people you would like in your alliance, by all means accept them, but keep an eye open. I find it very distressing that this has happened, especially because I considered one of them a friend. Having friends betray you is never a good experience. That is why it is with great sorrow and disappointment that the IAA hereby expels Balsamic Vinegar (popularly known as YouMaka) and Rebecca, for committing acts of high treason against the IAA.

Mathias, Grand Vizier of the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liars, thieves, and traitors, are three types of people I cannot stand. Apparently, these two were all three in one.

I may not be prestigious by any amount, but I hope that people heed my warning that you should keep your eye open when dealing with people of this calibre.

Well you know, we say we're not going to attack them, and within 30 seconds of this announcement 3 of my members decide they're going to nuke Maka. I had to hold them back. <_<

Hell, if you didn't outrank me, I would've ordered the strikes regardless of what Mathias said. >__>

I outrank you. :P

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

Edit: Chimaera and I have a mindmeld apparently.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Wow YouMaka, would never thought you were such an !@#$%^&.

Something like this was forming on my lips also.

Good thing the world in which I have YouMaka in my alliance's government (OOC: TE) has no foreign aid, and little foreign affairs to speak of! (Fixed)

Edited by Arrnea