An Unfortunate Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The anger you built up? Most of us considered you a friend, so you must have some major anger issues.

The anger was mostly directed at Chimaera, for not taking the hint I wanted Imperial Regent when Schecter deleted. Then more anger directed at MercyFallout, for picking AoD over me for Fleet Admiral. Not even sure why I'm attacking you, guess you go lucky (it was either you or Rebirth).

The anger was mostly directed at Chimaera, for not taking the hint I wanted Imperial Regent when Schecter deleted. Then more anger directed at MercyFallout, for picking AoD over me for Fleet Admiral. Not even sure why I'm attacking you, guess you go lucky (it was either you or Rebirth).

You got mad because you didn't get a gov position? Clearly this was the best way to get what you want, hard work and dedication would have never paid off. :rolleyes:

That hint you dropped made me far less likely to pick you. The best government officials are the ones who serve the people, not serve themselves.

Athens needs more drama.

Perhaps these two would like to join?

Applications denied in advance, permanently. Athens can always use more members, Sileath, and I applaud you for your zest in recruiting. What we cannot use more of, however, is treasonous trash. Please learn the difference between potential valuable new members, and scum.

I respect that chutzpah.

Apply to Athens when you're done with your ZI.

Don't bother. :)

I would hope this is a joke, considering you're A) recruiting an enemy of your ally and B ) supporting an enemy of your ally. Surely you know better.

Ninja Edits don't wear sunglasses.

It's not so much of a joke as that he says really dumb things sometimes on the OWF. I expect we will be having many talks about this when I get back. XD

I hereby invoke this Athens-IAA MDP and assert that a state of war exists between the nations of Sileath and The Salad Republic.

I may be a shameless recruiter, but I also proudly support my allies in battle.

o/ IAA

Cool, tear him to pieces, Sileath. Pity you don't have nukes yet. Oh, and we will gladly provide assistance to IAA in whatever form is needed to continue the war against these nations for as long as IAA wills it. I notice that Mercy Fallout is without a uranium trade. Should you need one to purchase nukes, Mercy, you can contact green_muffins[Athens] on #athens and he will be happy to provide you with one. :) I also hate all of you for making me read this. I stop running stuff for a week and everything goes to hell in a handbasket. :mad:

But much love to IAA. :wub:

The best government officials are the ones who serve the people, not serve themselves.

/thread.

Seriously, good quote. It is also said that the people who are best at giving orders are always the best at following them earlier in their career.

Oh, and crap like this is why you weren't let into TOOL, YouMaka, kthxbye.

Give 'em hell, IAA!! :war:

BV, there is something I probably should have mentioned to you a long time ago; your ambition + impatience are not a good combination. I have a feeling if you could have curbed the latter then the former would have probably been realized eventually. -_-

I notice that Mercy Fallout is without a uranium trade. Should you need one to purchase nukes, Mercy, you can contact green_muffins[Athens] on #athens and he will be happy to provide you with one. :) I also hate all of you for making me read this. I stop running stuff for a week and everything goes to hell in a handbasket. :mad:

But much love to IAA. :wub:

Londo, I'm sure Mercy will hit you guys up on that offer. I'll pass the word along. More nuclear weaponry is sorely needed. Athens is a damn fine alliance. I'm proud to be allied to you.

Scamming money off IAA, going rogue on all of IAA's government... Way to go, YouMaka, you always did have my support...

EDIT: Seeing as Krunk supports this action by IAA, I am treaty bound to stand against it. For honor!

Its ok, you can support it. I only Declared on basalmic cause he's in a 1 man alliance :P Look at my war reason :D

Also to Pacifism: We'll find him out really quickly though ;)

This has got to be one of the most classless things I've ever seen on here, which is really saying something.

-Bama

EDIT: Pacifism, with an ego the size of his, he'll reveal himself pretty quick is my guess.

EDIT2: an ego THE size, not an ego TGE size. Sorry TGE. :P

Edited by BamaBuc

Honestly, not trying to insult anyone or anything, but he would probably fit in well in NSO.

I understand that take, since the structure is set up to reward power-hungry leaders, but there are a lot of people in NSO I wouldn't wish such misfortune on. :P

you are going to wine about MF picking me over you, last time I checked I have the experience and have been in the IAA way long then you have, and now that I am not Fleet Admiral you dont see me doing what you have done, which proves that I am the better man. You fail at this game and its politics and that is why you didn't make Government.