An Unfortunate Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it.

I am always open to a 6v1.

you know, having treaties can really make things a cluster f*ck... see, I would say I have to activate the IAA's MDoAP with Nemesis, and therefore Declare upon my own alliance, but then I would have to activate my <3 treaty with the IAA, and then all hell breaks loose, so I would like to claim neutrality in this conflict. perhaps I should go join GPA for a little bit :P

I thank Emperor Chimaera for exonerating me and his kind words, after all the evidence was laid out. Rebecca knew which strings of mine to pull, but no more. Third time is the charm, she won't be able to pull those strings anymore. She took advantage of my kindness for the last time. I suppose you could say, it's karma? That she ended up this way I guess. Needless to say, this brings me great joy.

The following 3 similar incidents that Chimaera speaks of are as follows:

[ooc] 1) Deletion of my 1st nation, Maligore of Omnitretus[/ooc]

2) Using my access at DefCon's forums to leak sensitive information to Blackstone Collusion, forcing me to yet again, be blackmailed by her. It caused me to lose many friends and many trust. [ooc]It caused me to abandon the Maligore persona[/ooc]. It was a very similar situation to this one. Fake logs, her blackmailing me and all the trouble that soon followed. Nobody believed me then, but do you now?

3) The blackmailing, stealing, backstabbing and whatever-else-I'm missing plot in IAA.

Also, I laughed pretty hard that Rebecca chose to hit a ghost and IAA member leaving. It was totally expected and I, for one, will enjoy watching her burn. It shouldn't take much to finish her off though, so not too many valuable resources and who knows, the Imperial Navy may want to play target practice. I know I sure would. :ehm:

Once again, I thank Emperor Chimaera for his kind words and exonerating me. It means so much me to know my name is cleared, as I hope it will open more doors to me in the near future.

you know, having treaties can really make things a cluster f*ck... see, I would say I have to activate the IAA's MDoAP with Nemesis, and therefore Declare upon my own alliance, but then I would have to activate my <3 treaty with the IAA, and then all hell breaks loose, so I would like to claim neutrality in this conflict. perhaps I should go join GPA for a little bit :P

I active my MD clause with IAA, and my oA clause as well.

I thank Emperor Chimaera for exonerating me and his kind words, after all the evidence was laid out. Rebecca knew which strings of mine to pull, but no more. Third time is the charm, she won't be able to pull those strings anymore. She took advantage of my kindness for the last time. I suppose you could say, it's karma? That she ended up this way I guess. Needless to say, this brings me great joy.

The following 3 similar incidents that Chimaera speaks of are as follows:

[ooc] 1) Deletion of my 1st nation, Maligore of Omnitretus[/ooc]

2) Using my access at DefCon's forums to leak sensitive information to Blackstone Collusion, forcing me to yet again, be blackmailed by her. It caused me to lose many friends and many trust. [ooc]It caused me to abandon the Maligore persona[/ooc]. It was a very similar situation to this one. Fake logs, her blackmailing me and all the trouble that soon followed. Nobody believed me then, but do you now?

3) The blackmailing, stealing, backstabbing and whatever-else-I'm missing plot in IAA.

Also, I laughed pretty hard that Rebecca chose to hit a ghost and IAA member leaving. It was totally expected and I, for one, will enjoy watching her burn. It shouldn't take much to finish her off though, so not too many valuable resources and who knows, the Imperial Navy may want to play target practice. I know I sure would. :ehm:

Once again, I thank Emperor Chimaera for his kind words and exonerating me. It means so much me to know my name is cleared, as I hope it will open more doors to me in the near future.

Hmmm... come find me on IRC some time if you please. I'd like to discuss this with you. It is an interesting idea; I tend to not believe it, but I am willing to listen.

When I originally was forced to expel YouMaka from IAA a few days ago, I was shocked and saddened by the treasonous acts he was partaking in. During his time in the Empire, he had been an exceptional member and leader, one of the hardest working Imperials yet to take part in the reborn IAA. Unfortunately, despite such good behavior and the unusual nature of these acts - he was clearly forced to take part in them due to what amounts to OOC blackmail on the part of the other party in all of this, Rebecca, they were crimes that couldn't go unpunished.

***Wall of text***

YouMaka is free to go, as he should have been all along. I regret having to fight against him, as he is, and always shall be, my friend.

Classy.

I am very glad to see that this mess will hopefully be able to be put behind you once and for all.

Oh this is too funny. You're well aware that you actively spied against DefCon.
I look forward to an explanation from YouMaka of how Rebecca is somehow responsible for shenanigans with UPN as well.

This has nothing to do with those incidents. The IAA has determined to release him from their punishment for this incident, which is the only incident they have any say in.

This has nothing to do with those incidents. The IAA has determined to release him from their punishment for this incident, which is the only incident they have any say in.

Oh yes, quite. We're just commenting on YouMaka's history of, ah, incidents, with a dubious feeling about his innocence in this one. :)

I active my MD clause with IAA, and my oA clause as well.

oooh, damn you bob I'm unsure of what I am supposed to do now, should I honor my treaty or should I just ignore you. I'm an honorable guy so I'll honor it, expect my nation to do nothing though but say "hey you stop that."

I'm in no way trolling IAA or anything. They can deal with him how he wishes, but that shouldn't mean he gets to lie about his former past to try and save face.

I find it funny that this Rebecca character continues to show up. Doesn't seem to make sense.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

I'm in no way trolling IAA or anything. They can deal with him how he wishes, but that shouldn't mean he gets to lie about his former past to try and save face.

I find it funny that this Rebecca character continues to show up. Doesn't seem to make sense.

[OOC] From what I've heard regarding YouMaka's RL connection to Rebecca, it makes a lot of sense, at least to me. [/OOC]

I wasn't attempting to accuse you of trolling IAA. If you listened to Chimaera at all, it would be me that would be trolling IAA right now.

[OOC] From what I've heard regarding YouMaka's RL connection to Rebecca, it makes a lot of sense, at least to me. [/OOC]

I wasn't attempting to accuse you of trolling IAA. If you listened to Chimaera at all, it would be me that would be trolling IAA right now.

We must have heard completely different stories then. Kinda goes with my whole compulsive liar theory regarding Maka.

Sorry to throw around the big T word. I just typed the message out at work and then left. ;)

We must have heard completely different stories then. Kinda goes with my whole compulsive liar theory regarding Maka.

Sorry to throw around the big T word. I just typed the message out at work and then left. ;)

I heard the majority of my story from Chimaera. I would assume he got it from YouMaka, but I can't say that for certain, you'd have to ask him.

I heard the majority of my story from Chimaera. I would assume he got it from YouMaka, but I can't say that for certain, you'd have to ask him.

I got my story from YouMaka, and when Rebecca came to gloat, I confronted her about it all, including the OOC blackmail, and she admitted to everything. I would not have cleared Maka of all counts of high treason without those extenuating circumstances.