An Unfortunate Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame all of this on TL, his existence in IAA obviously drove youmaka to nuke IAA. I mean really, its TL (:D)

Now that IAA is distracted I can begin my secret plan to topple the IAA. Im coming for you Chim bwahahaha.

Nuking my dear friends in the IAA, tsk tsk. Nukes are what you deserve.

I blame all of this on TL, his existence in IAA obviously drove youmaka to nuke IAA. I mean really, its TL (:D)

Now that IAA is distracted I can begin my secret plan to topple the IAA. Im coming for you Chim bwahahaha.

Nuking my dear friends in the IAA, tsk tsk. Nukes are what you deserve.

He's not nuking. We're nuking him. He's too small to have nukes.

And you're attempting to interfere with my tech deals.

Tyler, what's done is done, let it be over with here and deal with it in private. This isn't the right place for it.

We don't like power hungry egotistical people that seek to serve their own purposes. You of all people should know this.

The Balsamic dude was already here, and hopped out. He was too weak, like someone else in this thread.

The strong survive.

Um sir, I believe I was next to be EZI'd by IAA. You need to cross-check your lists. :blush:

Actually as the list stands these are the people that need to be EZI'd by the IAA

1. YouMaka (:P)

2. Chimaera

3. Mathias

4. MercyFallout

5. Rebirth

6. our FA guy, whoever that is...

Actually as the list stands these are the people that need to be EZI'd by the IAA

1. YouMaka (:P)

2. Chimaera

3. Mathias

4. MercyFallout

5. Rebirth

6. our FA guy, whoever that is...

You forgot about me. I'm on there somewhere.

Ninja edit: Over 500 posts! Yay. What an accomplishment for me.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Applications denied in advance, permanently. Athens can always use more members, Sileath, and I applaud you for your zest in recruiting. What we cannot use more of, however, is treasonous trash. Please learn the difference between potential valuable new members, and scum.

Oh, the irony.

The anger was mostly directed at Chimaera, for not taking the hint I wanted Imperial Regent when Schecter deleted. Then more anger directed at MercyFallout, for picking AoD over me for Fleet Admiral. Not even sure why I'm attacking you, guess you go lucky (it was either you or Rebirth).

...You're kidding me. You were, more or less, my right hand man. I never went to AoD when I needed something or needed to discuss something. I always talked to you. Because I respected you, because I would have rather had you as my right hand man, because I knew that you were a trustworthy guy. Or so I thought. AoD was picked over you not becuase I knew him, trusted him, or even knew if he was competant. He was chosen due to his long service to IAA. The difference is, I trusted you. And now I shall repay your repayment of my trust with what is attached to the end of my ICBMs--a nice surprise of a very mushroom-cloud-like nature.

Cool, tear him to pieces, Sileath. Pity you don't have nukes yet. Oh, and we will gladly provide assistance to IAA in whatever form is needed to continue the war against these nations for as long as IAA wills it. I notice that Mercy Fallout is without a uranium trade. Should you need one to purchase nukes, Mercy, you can contact green_muffins[Athens] on #athens and he will be happy to provide you with one. :) I also hate all of you for making me read this. I stop running stuff for a week and everything goes to hell in a handbasket. :mad:

But much love to IAA. :wub:

Heh. I conveniently lost three trades about an hour before Maka hit me. Thanks for the offer, I might need to make good of it.