An Unfortunate Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw well.

I was giving what the people they wanted -- they wanted to nuke me, well, come and get me.

We were holding them off. We were not going to attack you at all. We were just warning people of your actions.

You chose to be aggressive. See you on the way down.

I respect that chutzpah.

Apply to Athens when you're done with your ZI.

I would hope this is a joke, considering you're A) recruiting an enemy of your ally and B ) supporting an enemy of your ally. Surely you know better.

Ninja Edits don't wear sunglasses.

Edited by Chimaera

Article 6: Mutual Defence

A direct attack on a signatory of this treaty by a non signatory alliance or individual shall be seen as an attack on both signatories and will be treated as such. All proper retaliatory manoeuvres will be taken.

I hereby invoke this Athens-IAA MDP and assert that a state of war exists between the nations of Sileath and The Salad Republic.

I may be a shameless recruiter, but I also proudly support my allies in battle.

o/ IAA

I invoke the fact that I won't eat 8 freaking nukes this time and because I want a slot on a rogue cause we haven't had any....and because it will help my ego :P

Also, he's in a 1 man AA -- Open for Tech raiding ;)

Edit: Sorry if anyone else wanted my slot....but I think -70 infra in one gulp will hurt my chances of clearing that slot for ya :-D

Edited by krunkthegreat

Oh joy. More fun. :v

Thanks you guys. This is really, really cool of you.

While it's unfortunate that people are going out of their war to attack you after IAA granted clemency, you may have difficulty finding support in here.

Nevermind, you rogued first. D:

Edited by Style 386

Oh joy. More fun. :v

Thanks you guys. This is really, really cool of you.

You chose to do this. The choice was yours. The consequences are therefore, also yours to accept when you choose to do something. Did you expect us to give you more money and wish you along your merry way as you go rogue on our leaders?

Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack

Battle Outcome: Victory

Sileath Casualties: 740 soldiers

171 tanks

The Salad Republic Casualties: 2,588 soldiers

2,083 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 27.295 miles of land from The Salad Republic. They also destroyed 20.392 infrastructure within The Salad Republic. They also stole 5.098 technology from The Salad Republic. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $114,731.99 from the nation of The Salad Republic.

You may want to get a warchest before you go rogue :lol1: