CN Real Life Demographics

Pete McCavoy

Demographics: Real Life  

406 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agnostic doesn't really deserve to be here since most agnostics are atheists, but Christians and other religions can also be agnostic.

What? No, agnostic is clearly different. I'm agnostic, not atheist. I think Atheism is just as absurd as Christianity. Agnostic FTW!

EDIT: The bad part is I live in The South. XD

Edited by Canik

What's with the 8 US options and nothing for the rest of the world?

There should be an "other" category in the world options. I, for one, live in New Zealand.

Same here, I ended up picking Britain. Seemed like the closest alternative XD

Edited by Teriethien

1. I am Pastafarian
  2. I am immortal and I forgot about my age (sorry).
  3. I live in Midwest (US), South (US), New England (US), Great Plains (US), South West (US), West Coast (US), Atlantic (US) [virginia,maryland,delaware], Southern Atlantic (US) [florida, urban georgia] and Britain, depending on the season. I have never been in other places (hey, are there any other places at all??)

Edits:

I am insulted Voodoo.

We're Mid-Atlantic.

I bow in front of the epicness of this reply.

Not only should you add a male or female option, but you should probably include the 'other' option for the two questions you have there. :P Maybe a delete and redo is in order?

Did you mean "Male", "Female" and "Other"?... :unsure:

--------------------

The above post may be not true - I don't take responsibilities!

Edited by jerdge

i like that, jew, not jewish but jew

Similar to how he said "Christ" rather than Christian and "Buddha" rather than Buddhist.

Wait.

More seriously what if I'm not a cracker, or what if I'm a cracker from another white country other than the two you listed?