CN Real Life Demographics

Pete McCavoy

Demographics: Real Life  

406 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agnostic doesn't really deserve to be here since most agnostics are atheists, but Christians and other religions can also be agnostic.

I understand religion, I didnt feel like arguing about it over the forums with all those ignorant of the definitions of religious beleifs. So I gave agnostic to those too classy to be Christian, and too wimpy to be atheist

Your poll fails in many ways, though this does not surprise me.

Missing location anywhere outside the US and Britain (rest of europe, Canada, Asia, Australia, South America) as well as the widely worshipped Pastafarianism.

Agnostic doesn't really deserve to be here since most agnostics are atheists, but Christians and other religions can also be agnostic.

Not to derail the thread here, but I wouldn't say most. It depends on what sort of agnostic you are. I personally am not an atheist, but do consider myself a strong agnostic.

And no Pete McCavoy, being agnostic does not mean that you're "too wimpy" to be an atheist. ;)

I understand religion, I didnt feel like arguing about it over the forums with all those ignorant of the definitions of religious beleifs. So I gave agnostic to those too classy to be Christian, and too wimpy to be atheist

I bet that next you'll somehow insult 16 and 18-year-olds. ^_^

Also I apologise for my previous trolling. I have an uncomfortable need to point out flaws.

Edited by Melchior

I bet that next you'll somehow insult 16 and 18-year-olds. ^_^

Also I apologise for my previous trolling. I have an uncomfortable need to point out flaws.

I am 16....so that would be hypocritical

YOU SIR are evil <_<

You ask for demography and I can't see where I actually live on the list there, for now I voted South US even though its like 6000 Kilo metres from where I live

what are these kilo metres you speak of?

I wonder who the other 45-59 year old is...:/

At your service, sir.

Also, atheist and South (AL).

And to the OP: Not to pick nits, but some of your age ranges overlap. Someone who is 45 (for example), has two correct options on age.

Interesting poll, nonetheless (which is kinda rare). Will be nice to see the results as this poll continues.

Edited by AAlumni