CN Real Life Demographics

Pete McCavoy

Demographics: Real Life  

406 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand religion, I didnt feel like arguing about it over the forums with all those ignorant of the definitions of religious beleifs. So I gave agnostic to those too classy to be Christian, and too wimpy to be atheist

Wimpy good sir? Are you saying you have not been touched by his noodley appendage?

If there is an atheist here that remotely ever references Flying Spaghetti Monster they are agnostic not atheist.

Did you really expect him to list every denomination of every major religious group?

Edit: If you're Catholic, you're Christian. Dear me, know your own religion please.

Edited by TheNeverender

I understand religion, I didnt feel like arguing about it over the forums with all those ignorant of the definitions of religious beleifs. So I gave agnostic to those too classy to be Christian, and too wimpy to be atheist

Mmm Hinduism is a pretty large religion, and shouldn't have been grouped with shinto and tao...

Nulled vote, you sir are a failure of a poll maker. I'll be back when Australia is an option, since we run this shi#p.

)):

Fail poll, I can't choose the Netherlands. >.>

It's not only people in the US that are playing CN.

(Posting in black to get the point across)

Guys, he went over this SEVERAL TIMES. The poll somehow posted before he was done adding in all the options, one of the biggest of which would be adding several countries that do not exist in there, and other such things. He has already apologized for this, several times, and I just want to say, maybe you should read even the first page of his responses (I believe it's his very second post in this thread, which is like the 3rd or 4th post down that he states he messed up). If you cannot do this, then do not complain about him forgetting something, because you are too lazy to read and see if there's any reason why he forgot it.

/rant.

Otherwise, voted Christian, 17, Rocky Mountains. This poll is enjoyable to see the demographics, even if we are missing out on a lot of people (looking at you guys Europe, Asia, Australia, SA, and anyone in NA that got left out).