Joint Echelon, MCXA, NPO, NADC, and UBD Announcement

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reality is this treaty has been a "skidmark on the toiletbowl of cybernations'' for sometime.

Agora was a puppet and nothing else. It served no other purpose but to be a thumb in BLEU's eye. Well, the thumb was just cut off. Now, who will be the first to crawl to Polar and her allies. I would love to be the fly on IRC when that happens.

Hopefully this will set a precedent that 'colour unity' treaties with an off-colour alliance don't work. I never really liked the idea of Agora, and judging by the reaction here, I am not in a small minority there.

it kinda did work for a while though, didn't these alliances all fight with npo?

I can't say I'm sad to see this go. It had had great promise as potentially being a unifying force on blue but the presence of a certain off color entity kept it from becoming that.

Good luck to the former signatories.

No, it had no promise, with or without NPO.

It's about time this piece of crap got decommed. It was nothing more than a big *@!$ you to BLEU and to every alliance in blue.

May blue team alliance now be able to run their own sphere without outside influence from the alliances not on blue.

Surprise, surprise.

This.

Agora was nothing more than NPO's attempt to control the blue sphere once they fell out with Polar. Why else would a red alliance join an economic bloc full of blue alliances?? It's no wonder that Agora began to stagnate, you should have cancelled months ago.

The Polar responses here as amusing as hell. As if you lot ever had the sanctity of the blue sphere in your hearts.

least we didn't sell out our allies for a spot at the "big boys" table ;)

you can't argue with the facts and BLEU was a great asset to the blue team, whereas Agora was only ever a liability in that it prevented progress from happening.

least we didn't sell out our allies for a spot at the "big boys" table ;)

you can't argue with the facts and BLEU was a great asset to the blue team, whereas Agora was only ever a liability in that it prevented progress from happening.

I don't think many will argue that Agora was not a failure, it started out with good intentions but collapsed when it became only a tertiary priority for the alliances involved. To simply overlook BLEU's transgressions in the NADC war and beyond is foolish, we decimated NADC and others for no good reason at all.

I don't think many will argue that Agora was not a failure, it started out with good intentions but collapsed when it became only a tertiary priority for the alliances involved. To simply overlook BLEU's transgressions in the NADC war and beyond is foolish, we decimated NADC and others for no good reason at all.

Good intentions my !@#. MCXA and NPO must have been keeping you guys in the dark then, lol. Doesnt surprise me. The fact that Agora was formed as Polar was getting stomped and while BLEU still existed kinda throws good intentions out the window IMO. You guys said you were about blue unity but AGORA served to tear the blue sphere apart. Not only that but the largest blue alliance would not even have been allowed membership. The whole purpose of AGORA was filled with lies. You can not hope to achieve unity when you start off competing with an existing blue economic bloc and shut out the largest blue alliance, possibly others too. You guys were either lying or disillusioned.

Good intentions my !@#. MCXA and NPO must have been keeping you guys in the dark then, lol. Doesnt surprise me. The fact that Agora was formed as Polar was getting stomped and while BLEU still existed kinda throws good intentions out the window IMO. You guys said you were about blue unity but AGORA served to tear the blue sphere apart. Not only that but the largest blue alliance would not even have been allowed membership. The whole purpose of AGORA was filled with lies. You can not hope to achieve unity when you start off competing with an existing blue economic bloc and shut out the largest blue alliance, possibly others too. You guys were either lying or disillusioned.

Agora was formed several months after the end of the War of the Coalition. Despite not being the largest blue alliance at the time, the New Polar Order was invited to join on more than one occasion, but decided to decline that offer.

EDIT: After doing a quick log check, I don't believe that second comment to be accurate. Consider it retracted, and I apologize for any confusion it may have caused.

Edited by Gopherbashi