Joint Echelon, MCXA, NPO, NADC, and UBD Announcement

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've kept no large secrets that this treaty and more particularly the way in which it was signed has long been a sticking point between our members and the members of your bloc. Perhaps the hard feelings over the past era of Blue team politics can finally fade away now that this bloc has been dismantled from the inside. Take care.

Agora: a color bloc that was more divisive than promoting the color unity it was supposed to.

I hope that the current signatories can find and promote unity within their sphere of influence, and blue will get the peace it deserves, but that will still be hard considering the past devisions caused by the list of Agora alliances.

So...best of luck to Blue.

Edited by Ghostlin

I am extremely pleased to see the New Pacific Order's meddling in our sphere come to an end. They never had a place here, and without their ability to prop up puppet alliances to do their bidding in the future, blue may finally have the peace that it deserves.

I remember being told that BLEU was finished and that Agora was the future, get on board or get left behind. I laughed pretty hard then, I am just smirking now.

If there was ever a reason for Polaris to resent Pacifica, you would need look no further than this travesty of a bloc. Good riddance, no self respecting alliance should have ever signed it, which explains a lot really.

I have to agree here, what took so long :blink:

The reality is this treaty has been a "skidmark on the toiletbowl of cybernations'' for sometime. I will remain to be seen how the clean up is undertaken. Do not expect help from Polaris, we got our own ##$% to deal with.

I remember being told that BLEU was finished and that Agora was the future, get on board or get left behind. I laughed pretty hard then, I am just smirking now.

If there was ever a reason for Polaris to resent Pacifica, you would need look no further than this travesty of a bloc. Good riddance, no self respecting alliance should have ever signed it, which explains a lot really.

Good sir are you implying these alliances have no self-respect, why I never :o

The reality is this treaty has been a "skidmark on the toiletbowl of cybernations'' for sometime. I will remain to be seen how the clean up is undertaken. Do not expect help from Polaris, we got our own ##$% to deal with.

The toilet bowl collapsed already. This is a different collection of tools. Try and keep up, good sir!

Actually, per your analogy perhaps the fracturing of the Toilet has caused its contents to flow out and fall apart...