Joint Echelon, MCXA, NPO, NADC, and UBD Announcement

The Polar responses here as amusing as hell. As if you lot ever had the sanctity of the blue sphere in your hearts.

uh dur dur dur dur dur dur durrrrrr

Yeah, brilliant response Tela. Polaris is the only alliance that ever actually had the entire blue sphere at heart, unlike your Pacifican running dogs in Echelon who sold us out at the first opportunity for a chance with One Vision. Too bad for you all that One Vision was dead before you ever got there, eh?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am utterly shocked and dimayed by this announcement. Oh that I wish someone would have leaked this dissolution months ago. Agora can most certainly not dissolve. It is a great, upstanding bloc. It was far more efficient in trade organizing and senate electing then what BLEU, decrepit as it was, was. How dare the people in the peanut gallery laugh at it's demise: it was a symbol of Blue unity and inter-color cooperation. I suppose now that such a great bloc is dead, you're all going to create some bloc just for blue. I am utterly disgusted by this blatant imperialization of the glorious color that is Blue...by Blue. I mean, what an absurd notion. Trading/Senate blocs limited to only one color? What madness is this? Sparta level madness? I am disgusted with everyone who has thusfar posted in this thread.

And Grub: I disagree. It's the blue alliances who didn't sign Agora who don't have any self respect. An independent blue? What is the world coming to?

it was a symbol of Blue unity and inter-color cooperation. I suppose now that such a great bloc is dead, you're all going to create some bloc just for blue. I am utterly disgusted by this blatant imperialization of the glorious color that is Blue...by Blue.

I really hope this was sarcasm.

I am utterly shocked and dimayed by this announcement. Oh that I wish someone would have leaked this dissolution months ago. Agora can most certainly not dissolve. It is a great, upstanding bloc. It was far more efficient in trade organizing and senate electing then what BLEU, decrepit as it was, was. How dare the people in the peanut gallery laugh at it's demise: it was a symbol of Blue unity and inter-color cooperation. I suppose now that such a great bloc is dead, you're all going to create some bloc just for blue. I am utterly disgusted by this blatant imperialization of the glorious color that is Blue...by Blue. I mean, what an absurd notion. Trading/Senate blocs limited to only one color? What madness is this? Sparta level madness? I am disgusted with everyone who has thusfar posted in this thread.

And Grub: I disagree. It's the blue alliances who didn't sign Agora who don't have any self respect. An independent blue? What is the world coming to?

Unless I missed the sarcasm you just contradicted yourself in a horrid way.

Agora sucked.

This was the official announcement HERE. It was met with much cynicism despite the spin by those involved. It achieved nothing in the terms of unity amongst blue alliances. Shame on those who took the soft option and expected they were protected by NPO by signing it instead of seeking to improve BLEU. It was already dead and buried to many blue alliances from when the announcement of it was made. This announcement confirms nothing but what we thought from day one.

It worked real well, I had MCXA nations coming to me for a trade circle :P

We are a Multicolored Alliance :P

I was the Agora trades co-ordinator for MCXA, for about two months. It was sheer hell trying to get them to do anything <_<

Really ? Gosh, you played such an important role in a Bloc that has been dead for over 2 months. But it was only announced today.

Really ? Gosh, you played such an important role in a Bloc that has been dead for over 2 months. But it was only announced today.

The bloc should've been dead before it started. Leave Red off Blue.

I find it interesting how many of these blocs dissolved with the subsequent referendum against Pacifica. It seemed the former top alliances was really the catalyst or glue that bonded these alliances together; keep in mind most treaties have some way of severing ties. Continuum, 1V and Agora really were Pacifica blocs; it seems apparent in the lack of interest of upkeep.

The bloc should've been dead before it started. Leave Red off Blue.

If you check the signatures on the creation of Agora, you'll notice that my sig is not on it. I wasn't in Govt. at the time.

-EDIT: But I do believe the CN spheres should not intertwine when it comes to "economic" treaties.

-KingEd

Edited by KingEd

The Polar responses here as amusing as hell. As if you lot ever had the sanctity of the blue sphere in your hearts.

As the guy who came up with the idea for BLEU I can authoritatively state that you have no idea what you are talking about.

My intention, and that of the rest of Polar, was to finally fix the blue team. We succeeded, at least for a while. Agora sought only to divide and isolate, the Pacifican Modus Operandi.