Ultimatum to Sparta

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You continue to mock my resolution, but you do it only so that Sparta shall suffer further at my hands. Sparta is perceived as a rival of yours, which you wish for me to eliminate as you are too fearful to do it on your own. Such cowardice shall not be rewarded but shall instead backfire. Although Sparta is still subject to the terms of this ultimatum, they may get to know peace if they so wish. The Galactic Republic on the other hand shall know no such kindness. Your alliance has been sentenced to perpetual warfare as punishment for your arrogance. Good day sir.

We've been preparing for this since day one. The League's military might may overwhelm us, and some fat will be trimmed, however we will come out of this stronger than ever. You may break our bones good sir, but you will never break our spirit. :war:

I flew that affiliation for a mere moment while I was unaligned, in order to ensure that my nation would remain safe from attacks while the League was still in its formative stages. I wished only to exist in peace, but Sparta has denied me peace. This crime must be righted, and I shall not rest until justice is delivered.

BAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

+1 RV :awesome:

This is some epic stuff.

Sparta has Athens full support in this affair. It will be a hard battle, but we value our friends more then our infras!

Poor show, Athens, helping Sparta oppress the masses. I thought this was beneath you. Then again, this is just a stalker and not gov.

Myworld, I can hardly claim to know everything about RV, but I've been reading his posts long enough to know that he's doing this for !@#$% and giggles. Of course he didn't think he'd be protected under the NPO AA, he did it for fun. And it's funny. Of course, he'd never admit that he's not serious... Which makes it all that much funnier. But I assure you he doesn't really think Sparta is evil for attacking someone on the AA of an alliance they're fighting. He just enjoys doing this stuff, which in my opinion spices things up around here. CN needs it's RVs, it's Fransjosefs, etc.

-Bama

Joke? Are you still convinced that this is a joking matter? Two of my targets are already in anarchy, having been devastated by my attacks and one is well on its way. My good sir, this is no joking matter. This has moved beyond words and rhetoric. Action has followed.

And my dear Myworld, as I have already explained, logically, that the NPO alliance affiliation was the safest place for my nation to hide. The chances were minimal that any of the Karma alliances engaged would be intelligent enough to conclude that NPO nations would fly the NPO alliance affiliation, as evidence by the hundreds of Pacificans who have escaped Karma's "wrath" by utilizing peace mode. It was mere poor luck that I was targeted. I assure you that there was no fault in my logic.

Sparta has Athens full support in this affair. It will be a hard battle, but we value our friends more then our infras!

I will not lie, I like Athens. However, if you stand with tyrants you will die with tyrants. Being the merciful leader I am, I am going to give Athens a chance to reconsider. Realize the error of your way. Join me. Together we can rule all of Bob.