Ultimatum to Sparta

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So? What is your point? We have a charter, a forum, a flag, a government. Everything that constitutes an alliance we possess. Numbers are irrelevant.

We? Don't you mean I. Your the only one in the alliance.

We? Don't you mean I. Your the only one in the alliance.

The Federated Allied Independence League is not to be trifled with. They will topple the menace that is Sparta and free us all from their oppressive reign. Perhaps then you will not laugh.

-Bama

What is this supposed to mean? Do you question my intelligence good sir? If you do, that is a severe underestimate of my talents. It is common knowledge that those alliances at war with the NPO are not coordinated or intelligent enough to launch an attack against any nation flying that affiliation. With that in mind, it was the only logical place for a man of my status to seek shelter.

That right there is the best post of the war.

Are you still trying to talk trash? :rolleyes:

I suggest Sparta's allies abandon this ship and save yourselves.

Sigh. I think he was just enjoying this entertaining thread like the rest of us.

-Bama

I laugh each time I read a post by Rebel Virginia.

Also: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1585933

(I wanted to vote RV as the funniest person in CN, but the one who did that poll is obviously an ignorant and RV was not even included).

I don't specially support any side here, but RV makes me laugh :lol1:

And the lack of Spartan declarations. Which is why the OP is so funny.

Run the percentages on offensive wars cupcake. Also, run the number of wars we've been in since the start. Maybe some math might make your infra disappear a little less.

Run the percentages on offensive wars cupcake. Also, run the number of wars we've been in since the start. Maybe some math might make your infra disappear a little less.

I've ben watching the NPO war screen for several days. Sparta gets spanked by one of the other AAs almost every day. Tonight it's Rag, last night VE, etc. You get the point, Sweetums.

Edited by Roadie

Rebel Virginia: Choose your next words carefully, Leonidas. They may be your last as king.

King Leonidas: [to himself: thinking] "Earth and water"?

[Leonidas unsheathes and points his sword at the Messenger's throat]

Rebel Virginia: Madman! You're a madman!

King Leonidas: Earth and water? You'll find plenty of both down there.

Rebel Virginia: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!

King Leonidas: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps. You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!

Rebel Virginia: This is blasphemy! This is madness!

King Leonidas: Madness...?

[shouting]

King Leonidas: This is Sparta!

[Kicks Rebel Virginia down the well]

Edited by revan09

I've ben watching the NPO war screen for several days. Sparta gets spanked by one of the other AAs almost every day. Tonight it's Rag, last night VE, etc. You get the point, Sweetums.

Oh really, did you ignore my suggestion or are you just that dense. Once again, run the percentages if you would be so mathematically inclined. Also, don't forget we fought another war or is that too inconvenient for your "logic"? If you're having a bit too much trouble with scary big ole numbers don't be afraid to ask for help from me! I know getting stomped hurts but maybe cry a little less next time okay?

EDIT: Oh yeah, Ragnarok's acronym in RoK, not Rag.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

Sigh. I think he was just enjoying this entertaining thread like the rest of us.

-Bama

Bama I realize you're in his same alliance and that you may be naturally inclined to defend him but I doubt he's actually trying to have fun instead of taking jabs at others. His history of posts sure doesn't help his cause.