Ultimatum to Sparta

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spoken with several members of Sparta, and it has been abundantly clear that Sparta is not taking me seriously. As such, I have been forced to resort to more drastic measures. On 9:36 PM, on this day of June 4th, Rebel Virginia has launched a preemptive strike against the Spartan member state of YorkView. Furthermore the deadline has been reduced from twenty-four (24) hours to me a mere twelve (12). Additionally, in addendum to the original provisions of Spartan surrender, Emperor Rebel Virginia shall be appointed as Supreme Overseer of the Spartan state for a period no shorter than one (1) year.

This is your first warning Sparta. Do not try my patience any longer.

Ball's in your court, Sparta.

-Bama

Though I do admire your sense of humor, you TOTALLY picked the wrong alliance to fly under, haha.

Cheers to peace mate. :awesome:

Humor? You act as if this is a joke. I demand recognition, and acknowledgment. The League is not an pariah. You all shall learn to take us seriously.

Obviously you know this, but ghosting NPO for protection now would be about as smart as ghosting FAN a year ago. Clearly, you intended this.

What is this supposed to mean? Do you question my intelligence good sir? If you do, that is a severe underestimate of my talents. It is common knowledge that those alliances at war with the NPO are not coordinated or intelligent enough to launch an attack against any nation flying that affiliation. With that in mind, it was the only logical place for a man of my status to seek shelter.

And you question the intelligence of this move, comparing it to ghosting FAN a year ago. Well mind you, I did do just that, and it did work. My nation remained unharmed as I flew the FAN affiliation.

I have spoken with several members of Sparta, and it has been abundantly clear that Sparta is not taking me seriously. As such, I have been forced to resort to more drastic measures. On 9:36 PM, on this day of June 4th, Rebel Virginia has launched a preemptive strike against the Spartan member state of YorkView. Furthermore the deadline has been reduced from twenty-four (24) hours to me a mere twelve (12). Additionally, in addendum to the original provisions of Spartan surrender, Emperor Rebel Virginia shall be appointed as Supreme Overseer of the Spartan state for a period no shorter than one (1) year.

This is your first warning Sparta. Do not try my patience any longer.

Hurry to accept the offer, Sparta. You've angered a power far worse than you can imagine.

I've seen more ridiculous reps requests from alliances I've liked less.

Is this an insult? Do you dare question the resolve of the League? Because of your insolence Sparta is now required to pay $300,000,000,000 and 300,000 technology to the League in compensation for their attacks. That is ten (10) times more. Do you not understand? Ten (10) times! And to top it all off, they have you to thank for it.

I flew that affiliation for a mere moment while I was unaligned, in order to ensure that my nation would remain safe from attacks while the League was still in its formative stages. I wished only to exist in peace, but Sparta has denied me peace. This crime must be righted, and I shall not rest until justice is delivered.

Give us a break RV you know better than that. If you wanted to be protected then you don't go under an AA that is in active war. You were found and you were attacked under NPO's AA. . By dropping under the NPO AA you showed that you are a member or a supporter of them under their AA. Thus you are rightfully found as a target by those at war with NPO.

You failed in this one RV.

Give us a break RV you know better than that. If you wanted to be protected then you don't go under an AA that is in active war. You were found and you were attacked under NPO's AA. . By dropping under the NPO AA you showed that you are a member or a supporter of them under their AA. Thus you are rightfully found as a target by those at war with NPO.

Me? A supporter of the New Pacific Order? That is nonsense and you know it. For there is no one more loathing of the New Pacific Order than myself, and any educated man or woman knows this to be fact. In fact, it is by my own hand that the New Pacific Order is in its current position, because I forced it there.

I liberate the world from Pacifican tyranny and this is how I am repaid? With mocking denial of my current plight? For shame, for shame. Perhaps this was an innocent case, a young Spartan not knowing my identity. But still, ignorance is no excuse, and Sparta remains guilty. They should have done their research before attacking. The ultimatum stands as is.

Myworld, I can hardly claim to know everything about RV, but I've been reading his posts long enough to know that he's doing this for !@#$% and giggles. Of course he didn't think he'd be protected under the NPO AA, he did it for fun. And it's funny. Of course, he'd never admit that he's not serious... Which makes it all that much funnier. But I assure you he doesn't really think Sparta is evil for attacking someone on the AA of an alliance they're fighting. He just enjoys doing this stuff, which in my opinion spices things up around here. CN needs it's RVs, it's Fransjosefs, etc.

-Bama

Me? A supporter of the New Pacific Order? That is nonsense and you know it. For there is no one more loathing of the New Pacific Order than myself, and any educated man or woman knows this to be fact. In fact, it is by my own hand that the New Pacific Order is in its current position, because I forced it there.

I liberate the world from Pacifican tyranny and this is how I am repaid? With mocking denial of my current plight? For shame, for shame. Perhaps this was an innocent case, a young Spartan not knowing my identity. But still, ignorance is no excuse, and Sparta remains guilty. They should have done their research before attacking. The ultimatum stands as is.

Then why hide under their AA while they are at war? That is the most stupidest thing you've done. You know you don't hide under other AA that are at war.

Myworld, I can hardly claim to know everything about RV, but I've been reading his posts long enough to know that he's doing this for !@#$% and giggles. Of course he didn't think he'd be protected under the NPO AA, he did it for fun. And it's funny. Of course, he'd never admit that he's not serious... Which makes it all that much funnier. But I assure you he doesn't really think Sparta is evil for attacking someone on the AA of an alliance they're fighting. He just enjoys doing this stuff, which in my opinion spices things up around here. CN needs it's RVs, it's Fransjosefs, etc.

-Bama

Franzjosef, however, was infinitely better then RV.

RV: you cannot hope to match him. Give up.

-Bama

Oh, you just had to go and explain it didn't you?

Triple it again! I have no fears from Sparta.

You continue to mock my resolution, but you do it only so that Sparta shall suffer further at my hands. Sparta is perceived as a rival of yours, which you wish for me to eliminate as you are too fearful to do it on your own. Such cowardice shall not be rewarded but shall instead backfire. Although Sparta is still subject to the terms of this ultimatum, they may get to know peace if they so wish. The Galactic Republic on the other hand shall know no such kindness. Your alliance has been sentenced to perpetual warfare as punishment for your arrogance. Good day sir.