A GGA Announcement

In before many, many conflicted posts of people wondering whether to hail you, insult you, or bang their heads on a wall many times in rapid succession, or eat a cheeseburger.

Either way, best of luck to everyone in sorting this out.

I ate the cheeseburger.

and good luck GGA as I hope you fellows reclaim your dignity.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In before many, many conflicted posts of people wondering whether to hail you, insult you, or bang their heads on a wall many times in rapid succession, or eat a cheeseburger.

Either way, best of luck to everyone in sorting this out.

I will definitely be the one eating a cheeseburger.

Btw, I think this new path should prove interesting GGA. Good luck. There are treacherous roads ahead as you leave your old friends, while the new ones you move towards still hate you for previous actions. I hope athens can help you in your move to the right path.

Edited by Rajistani

I understand you're gonna do what you gotta do to try and "turn things around" but it's not working. Sometimes it's best to just give up and start all over again, you can be the new and improved grand global alliance.

Edited by astronaut jones

A sincere "hello" to the hypocrites hailing GGA or patting them on the back or wishing them luck after months of insulting them in public and behind their backs. You know you are.

To the GGA, I give a watchful eye. I'm still not entirely convinced you're heading in the "right" direction.

Well, this is definately needed. Good to see GGA standing up for yourself for once, and not relying on allies to do everything for you.

I feel really, really awkward doing this since i haven't done it since the Initiative, but ...

o/ GGA

Didn't you already cancel the MADP on the first night of the war?

This

And as a few others pointed out, why would only 2 Tri's sign something like this? I read somewhere that degenerate had resigned, but have you not appointed a 3rd?

Edited by Heracles the Great

Im not familiar with the treaty, but why would they need to manufacture a reason to drop a treaty? They have a new government, just got massacred in a war, the reason exists there...."We feel like we are incapable of being good allies to anyone, and we need this time to gain some introspect of ourselves, and will therefore consider this announcement as every allied alliances notice of treaty cancellation. We cannot move on with you, or anyone else, until we move on with ourselves." I rather think that announcement would have worked nicely, and is truly what many feel they need to do.