A GGA Announcement

What treaties does GGA actually have left?

From their wiki.

Protocols for Espionage and Armed Conflict Eradication

(PEACE)

* - NATO

Mutual Defense Pact

(MDP)

* - The Brigade

* - ODN (suspended by ODN)

Mutual Defense/Optional Aggression Pact

(MDOAP)

* - Echelon

* - TORN

* - UPN

Mutual Aggression/Defense Pact

(MADP)

* - GDA

* - IRON (suspended by IRON surrender terms)

* - MCXA (suspended by MCXA surrender terms)

* - Valhalla (suspended by Valhalla surrender terms)

Treaty Bloc

* United Jungle Accords

I think I got all the suspensions.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, oh GGA. You guys just keep giving the world twists and turns. I also can't help but notice the absence of degenerate's signature on that little bit; this arouses some mild suspicion of the current state GGA is in. Well, in any case, that really isn't my business (nor I guess, anyone's business at this point). Best of luck completely rewriting, redrafting, redoing and recreating the Grand Global Alliance. Perhaps you guys will really try to stick to an alliance morale and make sure you continue to uphold it. And I do mean the best of luck, being a former member.

Good luck to GGA with turning itself around. I'm sure with the support of our allies in Athens, you'll be able to prove to the world that you can exist independently of Pacifica.

OOC: Nice sig shaneprice. :laugh:

Edited by The Mathias

Believe it or not, GGA has other friends besides NPO. I know, it's really hard for the OWF to grasp, but it's true. Of course thats if you consider NPO to be a friend of GGA, which I'm sure a good chunk of the OWF wouldn't.

I must break you.

Good luck with that.

Believe it or not, GGA has other friends besides NPO. I know, it's really hard for the OWF to grasp, but it's true. Of course thats if you consider NPO to be a friend of GGA, which I'm sure a good chunk of the OWF wouldn't.

I think the question isn't so much "do they have friends other than the NPO" but rather "Why".

so now that they have canceled all their treaties with NPO, does this mean that all the people masked as NPO advisors on their forum will be de-masked??

And what about those in their private chatrooms will be they removed too??