An Announcement from Karma

Archon

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on IRAN and UF. Its been only like what 5 days? You're just gonna leave your friends in Overlord's Protectorate Pact out to dry?

They've put in some time and came to the realization that they were fighting for a stupid, stupid cause.

They've put in some time and came to the realization that they were fighting for a stupid, stupid cause.

Can you elaborate on the stupid stupid cause? What you says may indirectly imply that Honoring treaties is stupid stupid cause and given the line up of one side, that adds upto this unintended implication.

Thank You in advance for clarification.

Edited by shahenshah

I promise you that if you found out people were spying and taking pictures of your forums, you wouldn't be happy either.

You mean like ChairmanHal did right before leaving RoK and which he's been taunting us with ever since? By the way Hal, does this count less talking and more doing or are you still bored?

Now Honoring treaties is stupid stupid cause...it was obvious from the opposing line-up.

Coming from the alliance that cancelled an MADP before entering the war. If it takes a lop-sided conflict to make you realize that your relationships aren't on par with the level you want for your treaties, then you are treatying poorly. And don't go off on NPO's actions at the start. If it took a crisis like that to make you reevsluate the relationship than you're just terrible at gauging relationships. I know pricely where I stand with my treaty partners and precisely what my level of commitment is. If I feel at all uncomfortable with any of them, I'll wait till after the war is over to express it.

Wow. They didn't even last a whole war cycle? What's the point of entering a war if you're not even going to finish the first round? Seriously.. That's kind of weak.

Although, I will say that the terms are obviously lenient. It just amazes me that people would enter a conflict for such a short duration and claim to have fulfilled their duty to their allies.

These alliances learn from their master...TPF... ;)

Not to take a poo on these alliances...they entered, they contributed and now they are surrendering. They did their part. Let's be honest though OPP is a meatshield group at best. They are use to TPF giving them easy and not so numerous opponents...their not use to actually getting attacked back and in numbers. ;)

The real question is...when is TPF going to follow with their fellow OPP members... ^_^

Hello leader of the alliance with which we hold a treaty, and which is the spokesmen and one of the figure heads of a coalition set to destroy us.

How are you today I am fine.

I am sure that IRAN and UF fought as long as they could. I wish them luck in the future and a speedy recovery.

Edited by Branimir

Hello leader of the alliance with which we hold a treaty, and which is the spokesmen and one of the figure heads of a coalition set to destroy us.

If you gave a damn about that treaty, you would not have attacked an ally of Complaints & Grievances in the midst of peace discussions. Regardless, we do not seek to destroy Pacifica, we aim to check and reject its unjustified aggression.

If you gave a damn about that treaty, you would not have attacked an ally of Complaints & Grievances in the midst of peace discussions.

Well for one attacking during "peace talks", for another setting up a trap and a pathetic PR stunt. Depends on the perspective.

And yes, the treaty does seems as a waste of pixels.

Also branimir, Karma wants NPO destroyed? Is this some baseless accusation I see?

Well we are getting destroyed arent we now? Luckily we have some glowing sticks to do some destroying of our own.

2k+ already flew. 2k+ still do go.

Anyway, I said everything I wished for. And its all quite actually factually correct. As said, I thank IRAN and UF for the fight they did produce and I wish them a nice recovery.

Well for one attacking during "peace talks", for another setting up a trap and a pathetic PR stunt. Depends on the perspective.

You just sound upset that you got outplayed. And it really wasn't much of a play for Karma as your government had to have known attacking OV would start a new global war but you did it anyway. What was that? Sheer arrogance on your part, or did ya'll have some grand plan that fell apart?

Well we are getting destroyed arent we now?

It's called war. These kind of things happen during war. But Karma won't be driving you into the ground and holding you there for over a year or installing a viceroy or any of the other dishonorable things you did to others, so I think you should feel very lucky.

You all act as if this was amazing, they lose two alliances on the other side without having to watch them.

White Peace in this case was for convenience in the PR realm and the war realm.

Lets see them offer these terms to ALL alliances in this war and then Ill say they are lenient.

We all know there are a couple alliances out there that don't deserve white peace(or peace at all for that matter). You wouldn't reward your child for starting one too many fights and finally getting knocked out by a 3rd grader on the back of the bus, would you?

You just sound upset that you got outplayed.

Just calling Bob, Bob. As you tacitly did here as well. Yes we got outplayed in the scheming business.

I did said on the first day of war kudos to "karma" for that.

It's called war. These kind of things happen during war.

Indeed they do and as such I am sure you can understand why I have classified them as such.

How are you today I am fine.

I am sure that IRAN and UF fought as long as they could. I wish them luck in the future and a speedy recovery.

Hey at least MK and RIA still hold those treaties. We could have dropped you like everyone else but instead decided to not directly engage you and be there to help pick up the pieces when the dust clears. You guys started an aggressive war on close allies of C&G and SuperFriends you put us in the position to have to fight on the opposing side and now this is what you get for it.

Hey at least MK and RIA still hold those treaties. We could have dropped you like everyone else but instead decided to not directly engage you and be there to help pick up the pieces when the dust clears.

Yes.

I honestly applaud you for not cancelling treaties in wartime. There's been far too much of that lately.

And yes, the treaty does seems as a waste of pixels.

You say that as if your own alliance didn't do exactly the same thing days earlier. XD