An Announcement from Karma

Archon

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. They didn't even last a whole war cycle? What's the point of entering a war if you're not even going to finish the first round? Seriously.. That's kind of weak.

Although, I will say that the terms are obviously lenient. It just amazes me that people would enter a conflict for such a short duration and claim to have fulfilled their duty to their allies.

You all act as if this was amazing, they lose two alliances on the other side without having to watch them.

White Peace in this case was for convenience in the PR realm and the war realm.

Lets see them offer these terms to ALL alliances in this war and then Ill say they are lenient.

Pleasing to see alliances accepting peace. Also pleasing to see no strings attached to the peace offered. Those alliances in Karma that fought UF and IRAN and offered the white peace are to be commended.

<3 you to Tyga.

I once again want to say how good a fight this was.

IRAN and UF were good enemies. They fought well and honorable and should be commended for how well they did given the circumstances. I wish them the best of luck in rebuilding and continuing their growth.

Hopefully this will be the start of many lenient peace terms given to those who honored their treaties to become involved in the war.

Too harsh Karma! What about sovereignty? They should be allowed to re-enter this war whenever they wish!

Just as bad as the hegemony.

edit: but seriously, congrats and good luck.

I admit I QLTMed. :D

Congrats on peace folks.

I'll believe it when it comes my way.

I hope they give your alliance similar terms, whatever alliance it is. However, the people saying it were saying any alliance in general. I am merely saying this is an alliance.

Well, seems kind of early for no terms surrenders to be accepted but considering they were alliances that were in the war due to treaty ties, I suppose its not all that big of a deal.

Onward to rebuilding.

No.

Wait a sec, only 2/3rds of government are now required to sign peace?

My signature is on that document, I never signed it.

Mogar - I'm sure that Archon's role here is unintentional. Archon is not the type to just screw over people, he was most likely misinfromed.

Edited by Ilya Murometz

Our Pirates were under attack, so the West rose the flag of War and rode to battle

=WE= saw the enemies back, and our sabres did rattle

The cannons fired and the aircraft zoomed

Soldiers were hired and mushroom clouds plumed

The dust did settle, and at the end of our fun

We saw a finished enemy, for =WE= had won

2rz6j2s.gif