An Announcement from Karma

Archon

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An honorable and just peace.

For the "Karma" movement and for the United Foundation, absolutely. For IRAN, it's been quite a different story. I await future news of plans by Batallion to merge another alliance into IRAN and then merge IRAN into an alliance in the "Karma" movement.

For the "Karma" movement and for the United Foundation, absolutely. For IRAN, it's been quite a different story. I await future news of plans by Batallion to merge another alliance into IRAN and then merge IRAN into an alliance in the "Karma" movement.

You got any evidence for those claims?

I expect most of IRAN to have some awful PR due to Battalion.

You got any evidence for those claims?

Battalion passed the white peace vote with only his own vote, Manbearpig never voted upon them due to the fact he was in bed.

Edited by Mogar

Battalion passed the white peace vote with only his own vote, Manbearpig never voted upon them due to the fact he was in bed.

I was more replying to this:

and then merge IRAN into an alliance in the "Karma" movement.

Well we are getting destroyed arent we now? Luckily we have some glowing sticks to do some destroying of our own.

2k+ already flew. 2k+ still do go.

Nuclear anarchy? By all means. Utter destruction? Nah.

Also, you guys are already halfway out of your nuke supply? I'd be getting worried were I you. As I recall we've still got more than enough.

-Drac

We go about this conflict as a duty to be executed rather than a joyful task, and we fight so that we may one day enjoy a lasting peace in a free world.

Wow wow wow wow wow...

I enjoy fighting and I hate peace. Damn, maybe I'm on the wrong side... xD

Jks.

o/ Karma

Hello leader of the alliance with which we hold a treaty, and which is the spokesmen and one of the figure heads of a coalition set to destroy us.

How are you today I am fine.

I am sure that IRAN and UF fought as long as they could. I wish them luck in the future and a speedy recovery.

Hello Branimir. Should your Foreign Affairs team take issue to this fact, I'm sure they'll act accordingly. Oh wait, I hope I'm not bringing up a sensitive subject at the moment.

Karma1.jpg

Citizens of Planet Bob,

It is with a lightened heart that I have the privelige to come before you today to announce that which all nations should strive for - peace. We go about this conflict as a duty to be executed rather than a joyful task, and we fight so that we may one day enjoy a lasting peace in a free world. We are sympathetic to those who entered this conflagration out of honor, and recognize that they served well on the field of battle. Therefore, when approached by the Independent Republic of Armed Nations and the United Foundation concerning a withdraw from this war, we were pleased to offer them the following Terms of Surrender:

1. IRAN and UF will hereby exit this conflict in a white peace.

2. For the duration of Karma's conflict with the Hegemony, IRAN and UF will not re-enter any theater of combat.

3. For the duration of Karma's conflict with the Hegemony, IRAN and UF will not aid any nation that stands opposed to Karma.

These terms have been accepted by IRAN and UF, and so we wish them the best as we let them go in peace.

Signed for the Independent Republic of Armed Nations,

Batallion, Triumvir of War

Mogar, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs (Note: Resigned from IRAN, requested signature be struck from accords)

TheManbearpig, Triumvir of Internal Affairs

Signed for the United Foundation,

Kyle Smith, President

Millhouse, Secretary General

pjk11, Secretary of Defense

Signed for the Western Empire,

Oda, Emperor of =WE=

CommanderCato, IO of =WE=

PolishGermany, IO of =WE=

Master-Debater, Elder of =WE=

Signed for the Federation of Buccaneers,

Runz

Sagha

Signed for The Immortals,

Sarmatian Empire, Emperor

Master Conservative, Commandant

Wappas, Chief Officer

Signed for Amaranth,

kamichi, Knight Protector

Signed on behalf of Karma,

Archon

Karma Incarnate, the Voice of Karma

LiquidMercury

Death Incarnate, the Wrath of Karma

Could you remove/cross out my signature from that list as well? I believe it has been communicated quite thoroughly as to why. :lol:

Didn't you just surrender in the other thread? I can't keep track anymore.

As I've discussed in private, we accept the current terms, and have provided the new signatures to be added to it, but both me and Themanbearpig were not spoken to about these terms and our signatures shouldn't have been on this document.