An Announcement from Karma

Archon

Well for one attacking during "peace talks", for another setting up a trap and a pathetic PR stunt. Depends on the perspective.

As I've said to you before when you've tried to make this claim:

Yes, yes, a previously shapeless coalition of loosely-tied alliances forced the New Pacific Order into aggressively attacking a small alliance without adequate justification for doing so. In the midst of negotiations, no less. Then, using our irresistable charm and brilliant trickery, we persuaded the New Pacific Order to beg for peace without informing its ally. To complete the trifecta, we even convinced the New Pacific Order to openly and unashamedly exploit peace discussions to slip a myriad of nations into peace mode, with full intention to maintain its crusade against... wait, what was the casus belli again?

We're just that crafty. Poor Pacifica, being the victims of such exploitation!

And yes, the treaty does seems as a waste of pixels.

If you would like to see Pacifica possess meaningful treaties, perhaps you should back them up with true friendship and communication? And not aggressively attacking, without legitimate justification, the friends of treaty partners generally helps, also. As for the Pacifica-Mushroom Kingdom treaty specifically, I do not believe Mushroom Kingdom has breached the agreement in any way.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey at least MK and RIA still hold those treaties.

But what do the actually mean anymore? The hate and contempt, for example from you, towards us has been clearly shown. Do not get offended if I ask you that, I hope you do understand from where I am coming from here.

The only thing that they mean currently is that we will not be engaging directly each other, which I can only see currently as a strategical move by the block coming on us currently. Deployment of their forces.

The "picking up pieces" after the war--- I will have to see about that, do not get overly offended if I currently just lol at that. You can correct me later on with your actions.

You guys started an aggressive war on close allies of C&G and SuperFriends

At least you didn't also stated "during peace talks" as I do so hate that propaganda spin sooo much. Of course, one would argue we did have a CB on OV,...is OV in C&G, sorry I don t honestly know?

We're just that crafty. Poor Pacifica, being the victims of such exploitation!

No, of such maneuvering. And kudos for that. Of course you can be all sarcastic about it, but after the dust settles and propaganda wheels shut down I am sure Bob will be called Bob. If for nothing else, but for the fact that ppl are sure to claim such success.

Edited by Branimir

But what do the actually mean anymore? They hate and contempt, from example from you, towards us has been clearly shown. Do not get offended if I ask you that, I hope you do understand from where I am coming from here.

I do not hate the NPO, I will admit I have shown contempt toward your alliance but you have done many things to earn that contempt. In the end I have many friends in your alliance and I have faith in your leadership to learn quite a few valuable lessons from this conflict that will make the NPO an even better alliance when all is said and done. The treaty does mean something to me I am very commited to my desire to keep that treaty and to forge an even tighter bond with Pacifica once this conflict is over.

The "picking up piece" after the war--- I will have to see about that, do not het overly offended if I currently just lol at that. You can correct me later on with your actions.

I plan on it, and hopefuly we can share a laugh about you doubting it later.

At least you didn't also stated "during peace talks" as I do so hate that propaganda spin sooo much. Of course, one would argue we did have a CB on OV,...is OV in C&G, sorry I do t honestly know?

OV were MADPd to superfriends and MDoAP to C&G alliances although not directly in either bloc.

The treaty does mean something to me I am very commited to my desire to keep that treaty and to forge an even tighter bond with Pacifica once this conflict is over.

You could have fooled me. Time will tell its story.

I plan on it, and hopefuly we can share a laugh about you doubting it later.

I will be here to see.

OV were MADPd to superfriends and MDoAP to C&G alliances although not directly in either bloc.

Ok. I didnt know the entire treaty web of said alliance. There are too many alliances out there to keep track off.

OV started it as soon as they accepted those pictures.

And don't forget where you came from Warrior

Or you guys started it as soon as you accepted logs and screenshots of OV? Why is it that you continue to hold others to a standard that you do not hold yourself to.

@Branimir- I have said all I can and I understand your skepticism. i will say the rest with actions when the time comes.

Oh I forgot OV launched the first attacks during peace talks regarding said pictures that were provided to NPO through spy information as well, the same thing that OV was originally accused of.

Also please, I've done more for Pacifica than you ever will.

IRAN SO FAR I LEFT THE WAR.

/someone had to.

LMAO.

For the OP, well atleast you still have your infra... :-(

Lenient terms but why even enter the war if u going to leave after a couple days.

Also, being a former OPP member (DefCon) I see this move as very cheap and dishonorable. TPF has protected these alliances as if they were members and they run away after a couple day to save thier Infra. Good job on leaving TPF to fend for itself in its hour of need. IRAN and UF, we can always rebuild our Infra but can you rebuild your friends?

Also IRAN you do realize with your name you will never EVER live this down right?

IRAN - Yes they did

Edited by Antitank

I am just sick of hearing the Karma camp say EVERYTHING they do under the sun is honorable.

LOL, your funny. Imagine how much our ears bled with the NPO propoganda over the past couple of years. This has been what, less than a week and you are already complaining. You are very weak indeed...harden up sugar.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to add...o/ Karma. Marvellous terms. Very very very honorable!

Edited by SirDog

Kudos to Karma for such nice terms for our former OPP members, did they also get their 12 pieces of silver ?

No way dude. With all the cash and tech we've been grabbing we were able to allot an even 20 pieces each.

I've been friends with UF before they were even UF. They've been going through tough times recently and weren't particularly stable or ready for this war. Their mistake was to not have realized this earlier and requested a downgrade from OPP to a general protectorate. Though that is more a reflection of their internal issues than anything.

Even though they weren't in the least bit ready they came to the fight and put in the time they felt they could. We thank them for that.

Congrats to white peace!

Warrior came from me. I am his mother. What is your point?

Have my babies so they will be equally as awesome.

I'm always fascinated at how playing victim is second nature to the NPO.

Reap the consequences of your actions guys.

Thier tears, they're delicious.

You never answered this post.

Starting with NPO for spying on OV to find out about those pics.

And WarriorConcept came from LUE. I think he went to \m/ next. I really forget, I wasn't paying much attention when he introduced himself on the radio.