Archon

You truly are a party line man. Archon and Crymson had this thing peacefully settled when your allies attacked. There is only one side that wanted war and it wasn't Karma.

Bob Sanders did you too stupid to read?

AirMe now we all know both sides wanted war come on. Lets not put to huge of a spin on things. I will also not comment on the CB but it is what it is.

Archon I respect your views and while I will not comment on the CB due to a personal policy I will say that I for one will not regret this war. Win or lose, slightly damaged or smoldering, this war is a necessity. I have desired it for so long.

Good luck to everyone.

agreed

Archon you are a fantastic orator and that was probably the best DOW ive ever read. I will see you on the other side and beers will be on the victor who ever that may be. I still have hopes to work with you again in the future after the dust settles. MK is still a classy bunch doing what they feel is right.

o/ WAR

Edited by Buds The Man

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The day of Judgment has come, my friends.

And we shall be Judged by a universe knowing neither good nor evil.

On what should our precarious fate depend,

The morality incarnate within a system of taxes and bills.

We know that our fate is a slave

to the feuding structures of an interdependent system

and that which historian's stave

shall consecrate the guilty and the tame rests on the victorious emblem.

Doggerel aside:

crapsig.png

AirMe now we all know both sides wanted war come on. Lets not put to huge of a spin on things. I will also not comment on the CB but it is what it is.

agreed

Archon you are a fantastic orator and that was probably the best DOW ive ever read. I will see you on the other side and beers will be on the victor who ever that may be. I still have hopes to work with you again in the future after the dust settles. MK is still a classy bunch doing what they feel is right.

o/ WAR

IT'S NOT A DOW. IT'S A PUBLIC CONDEMNATION OF YOUR ALLIES ACTIONS,.

The greatest ride in my life was about to come up, a truck, with a flatboard at the back, with six or seven boys sprawled out on it, and the drivers, two young blond farmers from Minnesota, were picking up every single soul they found on that road - the most smiling, cheerful couple of handsome bumpkins you could ever wish to see, both wearing cotton shirt and overalls, nothing else; both thick-wristed and earnest, with broad howareyou smiles for anybody and anything that came across their path. I ran up, said "Is there room?" They said, "Sure, hop on, 'sroom for everybody."