Archon

Well if he pinged out there was no negotiation going on. From what I have read Moo's final offer, which was the most reasonable offer I have ever seen in my 3 years, had been turned down. I dont see how Moo is required to call off an attack after negations have broken down just because his internet connection died.

usually when talks end you let people know talks are over.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In your OP you pass it off as minor communication problems

When the truth of the matter is he wasn't there at all and OV had rejected the final offer. It seem pretty cut and dry to me.

Moo was there, but he pinged out thanks to the fact that his "internet sucks". (Scroll up btw). He pinged out, so talks were being conducted between the remaining others. It was indeed a communication difficulty, as Archon had difficulty establishing renewed communication with your emperor. While waiting of course, OV gets attacked. 30 minutes later there is actually a DoW. Several steps were missed or placed out of order by your side. Lets see if you can spot them.

In your OP you pass it off as minor communication problems

When the truth of the matter is he wasn't there at all and OV had rejected the final offer. It seem pretty cut and dry to me.

Though it has already been covered extensively by greatmagnus, I should add that there was conversation far beyond this so-called "final offer," which Moo was involved in. There was nothing to indicate its finality until I saw war declarations occurring.

Don't try to pin this on anyone but yourselves. You rushed to war. And now this is the consequence.

Usually when you turn down a final offer talks are over.

Moo never used the words final offer. It also wasnt his offer it was Crymson's and Moo never even said it was an official offer.

If you do not believe me just read the logs that your Emperor posted himself here

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1436094

I accept your surrender. You battled hard my friend, but today was not your day.

There is an outstanding underestimation of Pacifican military prowess as well as a staggering ignorance of the historical record concerning Pacifica's military performance and, more importantly, her wartime economics.

I wish you all luck, for you will need it.

There is an outstanding underestimation of Pacifican military prowess as well as a staggering ignorance of the historical record concerning Pacifica's military performance and, more importantly, her wartime economics.

I'm laughing. So. Hard.

The first four lines of John Lennon's song

Instant Karma's gonna get you,

Gonna knock you right on the head,

You better get yourself together,

Pretty soon you're gonna be dead.

I think there may be a message in there somewhere. <_<

o/ Karma!

EDIT: This is not an OOC threat merely a quotation.

Edited by SirDog

I've experienced Pacifica's "wartime prowess" firsthand. The only thing Pacifica has going for it is extreme numbers, most of which are simple meatshields.

lol.. really lol.

I've experienced Pacifica's "wartime prowess" firsthand. The only thing Pacifica has going for it is extreme numbers, most of which are simple meatshields.

Uh huh. Mr I'm collecting in nuclear anarchy. I've experienced you war machine. You are a descent fighter and I had a great time fighting you but I've had tougher. Simon De Monfort comes to mind.

Edited by GTTofAK

Moo never used the words final offer. It also wasnt his offer it was Crymson's and Moo never even said it was an official offer.

If you do not believe me just read the logs that your Emperor posted himself here

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1436094

Just because it was the last offer before a surprise attack does not make it suddenly the point at which talks broke down and where Moo declared his "final offer". If it was never stated that it was the final offer or that talks were over, AND there was still negotiating with Woody and Crymson going on then it was indeed a assault during negotiations. You can't negotiate that. *Rimshot*

OOC: Going to bed, won't respond until tomorrow. Peace.

Karma.jpg Karma, eh? Guess that makes us

InfernalSpawn.jpg I, for one, would wear that moniker proudly.

Oh wow, I love magic the gathering!

anyway here is where the propaganda has issue.

Karma does 1 damage for each swamp you control, the summoning cost is 9 so you are taking 9 damage and more for a 7/7 creature. Inevitibly this will lead you to loose. You also did not play him from your hand, as there was no declaration of war before the attack such as the card requires.

This propaganda has you loosing next turn :mellow:

Oh wow, I love magic the gathering!

anyway here is where the propaganda has issue.

Karma does 1 damage for each swamp you control, the summoning cost is 9 so you are taking 9 damage and more for a 7/7 creature. Inevitibly this will lead you to loose. You also did not play him from your hand, as there was no declaration of war before the attack such as the card requires.

This propaganda has you loosing next turn :mellow:

Well, thank goodness I had these three dark rituals in my hand B)