Archon

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure whether you are being willfully ignorant or you are genuinely unaware of the fight ahead of you. I'm trying to figure out which is more pathetic.

Hey, that was OUR party line...

Goddamnit GGA you screwed up again.

Uh huh. Mr I'm collecting in nuclear anarchy. I've experienced you war machine. You are a descent fighter but nothing to write home about. I've had tougher.

Aren't you cute. Maybe this time you won't lose almost every single battle to people with ~2k less infra emot-smug.gif

Edited by Commisar Gaunt

There is an outstanding underestimation of Pacifican military prowess as well as a staggering ignorance of the historical record concerning Pacifica's military performance and, more importantly, her wartime economics.

I wish you all luck, for you will need it.

Can't breath...laughing...too...hard....gonna...die!

Yes, I'm sure you have plenty of angst to take out against Pacifica and her allies-- however, I won't be surprised to find MK choosing its allies as poorly as it has in the past.

Are you saying that the New Pacific Order and The Order of Righteous Nations were poor choices? That's a strange comment to make against the two alliances that just kicked off this war...

Well, thank goodness I had these three dark rituals in my hand B)

this is how war should be settled. A good old booster draft!

Don't try to beat white in speed. A white weenie deck will chump block you into submission, and without you having trample you'll still loose. Plus white regains health. Your excessive use of dark rituals leave you without much of a hand to fall back on as well.

However this one will be played before the end...

armageddon.jpg

Edited by general tso

Are you saying that the New Pacific Order and The Order of Righteous Nations were poor choices? That's a strange comment to make against the two alliances that just kicked off this war...

I'm saying that I see through your technical allegiances and know where your real loyalty lies. But I would welcome you to prove me wrong.

I'm saying that I see through your technical allegiances and know where your real loyalty lies. But I would welcome you to prove me wrong.

Ask any member of TORN if I have not been a true ally to them lately. Do not presume to know the relations of the Mushroom Kingdom with her allies, spawn of the GGA. I see that the taint is strong in you as well.

Ask any member of TORN if I have not been a true ally to them lately. Do not presume to know the relations of the Mushroom Kingdom with her allies, spawn of the GGA. I see that the taint is strong in you as well.

Certainly a better ally than any of their "true friends" have been tonight.

I am not sure whether you are being willfully ignorant or you are genuinely unaware of the fight ahead of you. I'm trying to figure out which is more pathetic.

Just to be clear, you're the 283 member alliance with 2 WRCs, correct?