Archon

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so want to jump you right now. :wub:

But seriously, nice post. You are among the best of the best players on Planet Bob. Your eloquence in times of war are unparalleled. I would say something here about how lucky everyone in MK should feel to have you, but they already know. :)

As expected, VE and OV had zero interest in doing anything other than start a war. Anyone who believes otherwise is a fool.

Seeing as how Valhalla just loves wars, I guess you are happy

also I support this announcement

That OV and VE were just trying to delay?

Sanders, I beg you to stop before people lose all resp.... Wait, what am I saying?

Continue to provide us with quality posts like these. Yes of course they were trying to delay, all logs point to that effect.

I so want to jump you right now. :wub:

But seriously, nice post. You are among the best of the best players on Planet Bob. Your eloquence in times of war are unparalleled. I would say something here about how lucky everyone in MK should feel to have you, but they already know. :)

Thats what you think. Try living with the man for 48 hours. You guys see what he posts, guess who writes it? :P

That OV and VE were just trying to delay?

My god...so obvious now. That's why you called off the negociations before you attacked them! Clearly you weren't just upset that things were being resolved without your beloved violence and curbstomp.