Archon

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: It would appear there is some mild confusion. This is not a declaration of war, and this has nothing to do with Mushroom Kingdom as a single entity. This is a statement of support from Karma.

The only part of your long-winded statement that is of any consequence. Please come back when you have something to say.

Quick question archon. Since Moo was experiencing technical difficulties and thus incommunicado at the time the attacks were launched, who exactly where you negotiating with?

He was talking to Moo.

Moo pinged out before talks were over.

You attacked before Moo came back.

I hope that was simple enough for you.

The only part of your long-winded statement that is of any consequence. Please come back when you have something to say.

So...

If people are only allowed around here when they have something worthwhile to say, I suppose we won't be seeing much of you around these parts?

Quick question archon. Since Moo was experiencing technical difficulties and thus incommunicado at the time the attacks were launched, who exactly where you negotiating with?

Bigwoody and Crymson. You'll note bigwoody declared war, and Crymson was the moderator who was actively working with both parties. Also, Moo pinged out and failed to try to make contact again only 10-15 minutes prior to declaring war - it is not as though a great body of time passed.

He was talking to Moo.

Well if he pinged out there was no negotiation going on. From what I have read Moo's final offer, which was the most reasonable offer I have ever seen in my 3 years, had been turned down. I dont see how Moo is required to call off an attack after negations have broken down just because his internet connection died.

Edited by GTTofAK

Well if he pinged out there was no negotiation going on. From what I have read Moo's final offer, which was the most reasonable offer I have ever seen in my 3 years, had been turned down. I dont see how Moo is required to call off an attack after negations have broken down just because his internet connection died.

Dialup FTL =\

Call off an attack?

You declared war. Full blown war. I'm reading your declaration as we speak.

Irony? I think so.
So...

If people are only allowed around here when they have something worthwhile to say, I suppose we won't be seeing much of you around these parts?

At least he can post a thread without making an $@! of his alliance. I mean, he at least deserves a medal for that right?

I can only assume that these are posts accusing me of hypocrisy. However, you may take a moment to notice that my thoughts are never addressed as alliance news, and the point of my longer musings are meant for education and clearly indicated as educational. Informing the world that you think NPO is a big meanie followed by a disclaimer is not alliance news and is no more aggressive or brave than the 3000 posts of the same content I viewed yesterday (with authors not quite arrogant enough to devote an entire topic to their responses).

Dialup FTL =\

Yes his internet connection sucks. You should hear him trying to use vent. But that doesn't answer the question of why we should have called off the attack after OV rejected what is easily the most fair offer in the history of this game simply because Moo pinged out before he could say goodbye.

Well if Archon was still talking to Woody during the time of the assault, then that is still negotiation. The way you phrase it the assault had already been ordered much earlier. The war was not made because of a breakdown in negotiation, the negotiation was ended by the outbreak of war.

Yes his internet connection sucks. You should hear him trying to use vent. But that doesn't answer the question of why we should have called off the attack after OV rejected what is easily the most fair offer in the history of this game simply because Moo pinged out before he could say goodbye.

ZI for accepting a screenshot is not what I'd call the most fair offer in the history of the game.

I can only assume that these are posts accusing me of hypocrisy. However, you may take a moment to notice that my thoughts are never addressed as alliance news, and the point of my longer musings are meant for education and clearly indicated as educational. Informing the world that you think NPO is a big meanie followed by a disclaimer is not alliance news and is no more aggressive or brave than the 3000 posts of the same content I viewed yesterday (with authors not quite arrogant enough to devote an entire topic to their responses).

I never mentioned or implied hypocrisy. My post was an offhand rebuttal in the same vein that yours was, which most here would refer to as a "no u". I didn't think your post deserved a serious rebuttal, so I didn't give one.

Bigwoody and Crymson. You'll note bigwoody declared war, and Crymson was the moderator who was actively working with both parties. Also, Moo pinged out and failed to try to make contact again only 10-15 minutes prior to declaring war - it is not as though a great body of time passed.

In your OP you pass it off as minor communication problems

despite communications difficulties with the Emperor

When the truth of the matter is he wasn't there at all and OV had rejected the final offer. It seem pretty cut and dry to me.

He was talking to Moo.

How ironic would you say it would be if NPO lost a war because overzealous Pacificans jumped when they couldn't find their emperor?

I never mentioned or implied hypocrisy. My post was an offhand rebuttal in the same vein that yours was, which most here would refer to as a "no u". I didn't think your post deserved a serious rebuttal, so I didn't give one.

Just as I mostly was not referring to your post but decided to include you so you knew how much it deeply touched me.

Well if Archon was still talking to Woody during the time of the assault, then that is still negotiation. The way you phrase it the assault had already been ordered much earlier. The war was not made because of a breakdown in negotiation, the negotiation was ended by the outbreak of war.

Had OV accepted final offer of one round of wars for one guy there would have been no war.

Did you inform OV that negociations were over? Did you tell them that Moo pinging out somehow equalled him condemning their alliance? Did you tell them that even though bigwoody was negociating it didn't matter?

If no to ANY of those questions, you $%&@ed up.