Ragnarok cancellation announcement

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We in Vox Populi understand that sometimes things change. Sometimes change is unfortunate when it brings separation between two friends; however, we believe that ultimately change is good.

We fully support our allies RoK in this matter, and wish them well as they walk forward.

Are you seriously questioning WC's resolve to stand and fight when needed? Coming from you of all people is frakken hilarious!

No, that's be more your speed. <_<

Armchair warriors are great with witty observations and Monday morning quarterbacking. NSO has consistently indicated they are neutral--which means they'll be pulling up a recliner and getting comfortable for the show. Maybe that changes, maybe it doesn't. I suppose only Ivan and STA know for sure.

Oh and Mr. 'I bought a Movie Industry wonder aren't I cute'...if you have it, bring it. If you don't, shut up. You're boring the hell out of me.

We in Vox Populi understand that sometimes things change. Sometimes change is unfortunate when it brings separation between two friends; however, we believe that ultimately change is good.

We fully support our allies RoK in this matter, and wish them well as they walk forward.

Wait when did this happen?

My hope for Rok being a Vox Target are completely smashed. You've made me a sad puppy

My hope for Rok being a Vox Target are completely smashed. You've made me a sad puppy

We're not really allies and I think Ragnarok is nothing but a bunch of Pacifican stooges. There, are you happy now?

But seriously folks, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where the alliance of thought is around here.

We're not really allies and I think Ragnarok is nothing but a bunch of Pacifican stooges. There, are you happy now?

Well it made me smile a bit, though it really would take more than a quick sarcastic insult to give me fulfillment.

But seriously folks, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where the alliance of thought is around here.

Not a rocket scientist, though somehow I feel this negates your previous sentence.

So far as I know, Rok had something like at least a half dozen valid and documented CBs when I left there (and who knows how many more since) they could still pull out of the drawer at any time. Reasons for war include everything from recruiting and attempting to recruit from Rok, blackmail, insults and similar attacks against allies, etc., etc., etc.

So many other major alliances had already DoWs against Vox, it was deemed not worth the time and effort.

This seems like the winds lately. I find it odd to see so many of Pacifica's allies deciding now is a good time to bail on them.

If the treaty with Pacifica doesn't represent genuine friendship, then its probably a good thing to see it go, but I'm obviously left wondering "Was there ever friendship between these two?"