Ragnarok cancellation announcement

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That this generation is finally growing the balls to fight.

Ahh, so you're saying these are not sudden degradations in friendship, but in fact part of a larger plan culminating in aggressive action upon NPO?

Interesting allegation.

I'm noticing a trend here..To explain my trend I shall link you to 1 wiki page that will say it all or at least I hope it will.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Pacifica-Polaris_Dispute

Hint : the important part starts here "Cancellations with the New Polar Order"

Edited by Random

An interesting remark coming from someone in an alliance that would likely be neutral in most all the scenarios I've seen regarding any future conflict.

Unless of course NSO has changed its mind.

It is sad when people drift apart but things change as well as times. I wish RoK the best of luck in this. Sometimes things just have to be done even if it is sad. Holding a treaty that doesn't reflect the true relations hinders more than helps. So it is good to see actions like this taken when it does occur but sad when it is necessary in the first place. I wish both alliances the best of luck.

:wub: RoK

Ahh, so you're saying these are not sudden degradations in friendship, but in fact part of a larger plan culminating in aggressive action upon NPO?

Interesting allegation.

Generally, that's what happens when there's about to be a big war. If you don't believe me, you can ask NPO. They've done it to plenty of alliances.

Interesting allegation.

Oh please. NPO didn't become a horrible communicator last week, prompting 3 large and prominent alliances to sever their treaties. You can all lie through your teeth to your hearts content about the intentions but people are going to be skeptical because any large bunch of treaty cancelations on a single alliance always precipitates a war involving that alliance. The timing isn't coincidental.

I'm not sure I particularly share WC's optimism but there's clearly something larger at work.

An interesting remark coming from someone in an alliance that would likely be neutral in most all the scenarios I've seen regarding any future conflict.

People in a presumably neut alliance no longer have the right to comment? That's news to me.

Just because they aren't on any of the current sides doesn't mean their neutral btw. They could join in if they want to when the war starts.

Edited by President Obama

Generally, that's what happens when there's about to be a big war. If you don't believe me, you can ask NPO. They've done it to plenty of alliances.

Ahh, so you too believe this is a prelude to an attack. Again, a heavy claim to level on someone.

Because all previous generations were obviously fearful subservient cowards, and all the people who have joined the game since have NOT only fought in lopsided wars, amirite?

o/ The Birth of Bravery!

or not.

Ah-ha. Trying to frighten someone out of voicing an opinion by dragging his alliance into the conversation, implicating it in some greater scheme?

You have condescended to me in the past of what is "unbecoming". Now I get to do the same to you. Delightful.

People in a presumably neutral(MDP with STA?) alliance no longer have the right to comment? That's news to me.

I do not believe he told anyone that they had the right to comment, or not. Merely that his comment was more interesting than your average "HAIL ROK! BOO NPO!" or "Sad but necessary"

Ahh, so you too believe this is a prelude to an attack. Again, a heavy claim to level on someone.

You remind me of the people who said Polar and Pacifica would never be on the opposite sides of a war. Although they didn't directly fight, at the end of the day, they were on opposite sides of the Q-BLEU conflict.

You also remind me of the people that said there would never be a WUT civil war, and look how that turned out.

And remember those people who said GPA would never be attacked? You remind me of them as well.

Oh yeah, and the people who said the OoO would never be canceled. You remind me of them a lot.

I'm not saying a bunch of alliances with just gang up on NPO over night and cause a big war by the morning. However, I am saying that this kinda thing is usually the beginning of a much bigger conflict.

Edited by Nintenderek

You remind me of the people who said Polar and Pacifica would never be on the opposite sides of a war. Although they didn't directly fight, at the end of the day, they were on opposite sides of the Q-BLEU conflict.

You also remind me of the people that said there would never be a WUT civil war, and look how that turned out.

And remember those people who said GPA would never be attacked? You remind me of them as well.

Oh yeah, and the people who said the OoO would never be canceled. You remind me of them a lot.

Perhaps you just know something I don't, when it comes to this announcement ;)