Ragnarok cancellation announcement

Y'know, for someone who is in an alliance that you stated as probably neutral, WC seems pretty certain that there will be a fight.

There will always be a fight at some point in time, therefore certainty is the correct choice. Or are you trying to say that there's never going to be another war in CN?

"Rest of the cancellations"? Carries quite the implication, that does.

That's because more people will be canceling. If there are no other alliances that cancel by the end of April I'll personally send you 3 mil.

There will be others, Nintenderek is correct.

Sponge and Nintenderek are both correct.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps CN is entering into a staring contest, the question then becomes who blinks first. I've personally always enjoyed watching these contests whether on the inside or the outside, it calls for the return of the Drama meter.

Hrm, interesting point. I dug up a pic of the doomsday clock, think I'll get a bigger one and animate it every time drama llamas are running a muck.

There will always be a fight at some point in time, therefore certainty is the correct choice. Or are you trying to say that there's never going to be another war in CN?

That would be a shame. All of the zomg drama caused by treaty cancelations would become not nearly as interesting.

You do not get to talk about this subject.

You do not dictate what I talk about. And by the way, my track record on the subject is pretty good, thanks.

On topic: It appears that the NPO needs to step things up in the comminications department if they don't want to bleed any more treaties in the near future.

Edited by Style 386

On topic: It appears that the NPO needs to step things up in the comminications department if they don't want to bleed any more treaties in the near future.

Or I suppose Vox could do NPO a solid and increase its investigative reporting to keep all the bobians on the same page. That might even keep a few treaty partners on the fence if the intel is good enough.

Well, maybe a combination of the two is required afterall.

Edited by Paradigm

Or I suppose Vox could do NPO a solid and increase its investigative reporting to keep everyone on Bob on the same page. That might even keep a few treaty partners on the fence if the intel is good enough.

i lol'd at this.

Don't remora attach themselves to sharks? :v:

I believe they can be found on both. (Curses to Doitzel for beating me to this.)

Also, if NPO's communications skills are so fantastic, what's with these treaties being dropped?

Edited by Style 386

Also, if NPO's communications skills are so fantastic, what's with these treaties being dropped?

Just guessing at possible reasons since its an interesting topic these days. I wonder if its not the quantity of communications but rather missing content? I mean look at the intelligence clauses in most treaties these days. Those are supposed to work both ways right? Do they in practice? Does one side feel a bit used not being 100% in the full cycle of the loop of "inteligence gathering mediums in CN"? *shrug* I wonder

Can you call the most recent wars fights?

To not call it so wouldn't be giving MK, Polar, GR, and the rest the credit they earned.

edit: grammar

I would call the War of the Coalition a fight, yes. But wars like those are long gone, and the day of the curbstomp is here, although some people seem to think that treaty cancellations like these signify some sort of change.