Official Announcement from Sparta

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is whats confusing to me, normally people downgrade treaties, or something.

I wouldn't say normally. I see treaties canceled a lot more than I see downgrades, especially lately.

Edited out on request.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

this is whats confusing to me, normally people downgrade treaties, or something.

And usually those downgrades are to useless treaty types that get superseded by "higher" contractual obligations.

They're still in the Continuum together, anyway.

Congratulations, Sparta! Sometimes one less is a whole lot more. :D

DAMN STRAIGHT

Treaty cancellations can never be taken lightly. However, if you aren't communicating and are no longer on the terms with which you started the treaty, then no doubt this was the correct decision.

Wow. Here's to stating the obvious

Normally.

Good luck sparta.

Was it your intention for this comment to come off as barbed as it appears?

Either way, must have been tough to drop an individual treaty with a fellow member of Q. I will agree with you in this mhawk, good luck Sparta.

Was it your intention for this comment to come off as barbed as it appears?

Either way, must have been tough to drop an individual treaty with a fellow member of Q. I will agree with you in this mhawk, good luck Sparta.

I doubt he meant anything other than what he said, I would have looked for a different route other than a full cancellation, especially of a treaty of such heavy weight.

You picked that number out of the air right?

this is Doitzel we're talking about, of course not, that is the exact number of treaties that need to be canceled until Vox succeeds at building their doomsday device out of children's tears.

Edited by Mogar

Sparta, coming out of the Unjust War I wasn't very fond of you guys. However, since I started watching you more closely due to your ties with Athens I have been impressed by your actions, leadership, and your loyalty as an ally to some of my closest friends. I must say, I am a changed man about you guys. I am sure there are good reasons for this cancellation and I support Sparta all the way in their decision.

You've stolen my thoughts.

Congratulations, Sparta.

Communication was lacking on both of our parts, but we're still strong allies through our mutual membership in the Continuum bloc and hopefully we can rekindle what we used to have in our future there together.

Why stay in a bloc when you're not willing to have an individual treaty with one of the members? :ehm: