Official Announcement from Sparta

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like this is more of getting rid of a redundant treaty, since you are still connected via the Continuum. Unless of course you are planning on leaving that as well?

We in The Citadel still have an independent treaty with everyone else, it shows your individual connection rather than the bloc's connection, a difference between individual relationships between two alliances and a relationship as a collective group.

Sparta, you are a good group of people. I wish you guys the best, stay in contact.

Edited by Ejayrazz

People cancel blocs first and everybody proclaims "it doesn't matter they've all got individual treaties", they cancel individual treaties first and everybody proclaims "it doesn't matter they're tied togethere through a bloc". Cancel both at the same time and you look unstable. You just can't win.

o/ Sparta

o/ The Starving Phoenix

This treaty was forged shortly after the heat of battle, war brings a certain closeness with it. That closeness sometimes dissipates after time, hoo knows what the future holds or what treaties may come about as a result of conflicts yet to transpire.

As mentioned earlier, we still have the bonds of the Continuum, The Phoenix Federation is more committed than ever to her allies there.

Exciting times we live in.

I love it...

The Phoenix starves

Hardly, but props for being both consistent and persistent, if not mistaken. :P

This treaty was forged shortly after the heat of battle, war brings a certain closeness with it. That closeness sometimes dissipates after time, hoo knows what the future holds or what treaties may come about as a result of conflicts yet to transpire.

Hoo is a seer and has not been sharing his wisdom with the rest of us?

Curse that handsome stallion.

As mentioned earlier, we still have the bonds of the Continuum, The Phoenix Federation is more committed than ever to her allies there.

Exciting times we live in.

Really? :P

First of all, thanks.

B, what have the Phoenix been eating lately? Since I am wrong and all....

III: It's you (and the rest of the bad boy thugs over at your place) that is taking the whole "starve" thing as a negative thing. You're saying that the Phoenix hungers yourselves. What is the difference between hungers and starves?

♣: Baby I love you so

Hoo is a seer and has not been sharing his wisdom with the rest of us?

Curse that handsome stallion.

Wait we haven't been sharing Hoo's all-knowing wisdom with our allies? I hope we don't see another one of these threads in the near future. :v:

Wait we haven't been sharing Hoo's all-knowing wisdom with our allies?

We realized that his crazy talk did more harm than good and decided not to do this.

Also, we've locked him in a tower and thrown the key away.

The tower is 1 mile high

And protected by a dragon

That breathes fire

And spits acid

And is immortal

So you can't free Hoo in any way.

I like it this way

I also like pie

mmmm, pie....

And Sparta... I like Sparta too... (See, still on topic, HAH!)

Wait we haven't been sharing Hoo's all-knowing wisdom with our allies? I hope we don't see another one of these threads in the near future. :v:

Perhaps you could stave off such a cancellation with a well-aimed shipment of technology? :v: