Official Announcement from Sparta

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparta, coming out of the Unjust War I wasn't very fond of you guys. However, since I started watching you more closely due to your ties with Athens I have been impressed by your actions, leadership, and your loyalty as an ally to some of my closest friends. I must say, I am a changed man about you guys. I am sure there are good reasons for this cancellation and I support Sparta all the way in their decision.

I didn't have any opinions from the Unjust War but I second the positive sentiments of this.

Good luck Sparta. ^_^

Sometimes a treaty signed a long time ago no longer properly represents the relationship ... and when it's an MADP that can be a dangerous thing. This is probably the right decision in the circumstances. Good luck to both alliances, who still share a bond through Continuum – something the speculators in this thread seem to be forgetting <_<

Sparta, coming out of the Unjust War I wasn't very fond of you guys. However, since I started watching you more closely due to your ties with Athens I have been impressed by your actions, leadership, and your loyalty as an ally to some of my closest friends. I must say, I am a changed man about you guys. I am sure there are good reasons for this cancellation and I support Sparta all the way in their decision.

I dont know why you canceled but I support you anyway, how noble. <_< You love alliances when they do what you want and hate them when they don't. Sparta may have changed I see you have not.

Edited by Alterego