Official Announcement from Sparta

First of all, thanks.

B, what have the Phoenix been eating lately? Since I am wrong and all....

III: It's you (and the rest of the bad boy thugs over at your place) that is taking the whole "starve" thing as a negative thing. You're saying that the Phoenix hungers yourselves. What is the difference between hungers and starves?

♣: Baby I love you so

We are actually on a bit of a diet right now, we prefer to be fit, lean and trim.

Certainly not starving.

I, for one, have never uttered that particular phrase.

No bad boy thug here, I'm a sweetheart.

Night and day I'll pray

That love will come my way

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are actually on a bit of a diet right now, we prefer to be fit, lean and trim.

Certainly not starving.

I, for one, have never uttered that particular phrase.

No bad boy thug here, I'm a sweetheart.

Night and day I'll pray

Where's TBB at? You're a much more literate mouthpiece for TPF, and I must say, that's not a bad thing.

Wherever he's at, keep him there. Though you're not really much of a sweetheart :)

Trim? It's not like you get much exercise either. No, your diet looks to be mostly starving. Or hunger if you will

I'm a sweetheart.

You're more like a cute puppy. A puppy that needs to be kept on a leash.

Night and day I'll pray

Some day, it hopefully will... :wub:

You're a much more literate mouthpiece for TPF, and I must say, that's not a bad thing.

Have to agree with this though. It's hard to be "mean" towards you.

Congrats TPF! You shall have our (admittedly small) swords! Don't let all the laconophiliac (look it up, but make sure you don't use a "t") remarks get you down.

Sparta, I don't know you as well, but good luck in the future.

I made sure I used a 't', and learnt there was a scientific term for my personal fetish. :ehm:

This thread delivers.

I made sure I used a 't', and learnt there was a scientific term for my personal fetish. :ehm:

This thread delivers.

You disturb me good sir.

Also, hopefully relations can be restored between the two of you :)

laconophiliac (look it up, but make sure you don't use a "t") remarks get you down.

Results 1 - 2 of about 0 for laconophiliac. (0.06 seconds)

your word fails, good day sir.

edit: my fingers fail, good day to me :(

Edited by Mogar

Congrats TPF!

This is the second time recently you've congratulated someone on a treaty cancellation ... Do you think TPF is better off without Sparta? Are you planning to put your swords to some use? Congratulations is a strange choice of words unless you think there is something wrong with the other party.

This is the second time recently you've congratulated someone on a treaty cancellation ... Do you think TPF is better off without Sparta? Are you planning to put your swords to some use? Congratulations is a strange choice of words unless you think there is something wrong with the other party.

If it makes you feel any better Bob, you can have me instead of Duncan. ;) Unfortuantely though I think Sparta is better without TPF, so I don't fit your criteria completely. :(

So yes, congratulations Sparta. Good luck. ^-^

That wasn't a typo, that was a Freudian slip ;)

I'm more of a Jung guy.

Where's TBB at? You're a much more literate mouthpiece for TPF, and I must say, that's not a bad thing.

Wherever he's at, keep him there. Though you're not really much of a sweetheart :)

Shush girl shut your lips. :P

Trim? It's not like you get much exercise either. No, your diet looks to be mostly starving. Or hunger if you will

You're more like a cute puppy. A puppy that needs to be kept on a leash.

Some day, it hopefully will... :wub:

Have to agree with this though. It's hard to be "mean" towards you.

Well with the summer almost upon us....I will be pushing as hard as possible for much more than pilates and spinning classes.

Funny thing about puppies, one day all you need to worry about is a little piddle on your floor, before ya know it they are all grown up.

cutepuppy2.png

Mean....cmon...I know you have it in ya. ;)

also, et tu Zx3.

I'm more of a Jung guy.

Shush girl shut your lips. :P

Well with the summer almost upon us....I will be pushing as hard as possible for much more than pilates and spinning classes.

Funny thing about puppies, one day all you need to worry about is a little piddle on your floor, before ya know it they are all grown up.

cutepuppy2.png

also, et tu Zx3.

I always suspected TPF was emo, that video sealed it for me. Go easy on the guyliner, JBone, and try not to be so sad all the time.

I'm more of a Jung guy.

OOC: I actually loled... I am a nerd...

I will be pushing as hard as possible for much more than pilates and spinning classes.

Oh man... So many comments... Must.... Not.... Get.... Warned.....

It sure takes you a while to grow up and be independent. And even if you grow up, you're still on a leash, and I am free as a bird. A dangerous bird. Maybe even a phoenix...

(u shudd totally c wut I did thar)

I sure do, but I am having a pleasant day.

also, et tu Zx3.

He realised that he didn't want to live his life in a cage any longer. Who knows, maybe others will stop having brain farts and come to the same conclusion.