Announcement from the GGA

I really would love to make fun of GGA but since everyone else already did it, I'll just say that sometimes fighting a war with a noob alliance you need an ally that has small nations. So... congrats, GGA? I kinda chuckle though thinking back to the "favourite wonder" thread and all the people who made fun of you for not having a WRC and saying you wouldn't be able to help NPO out. I'm not sure if anything I've just said is a compliment or not... meh.

Have fun with the training exercise though.

Edited by hizzy

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they really did bring in 6000 next-to-nothing-infra nations, I could see alliances requiring all new members to attack a Jarheads nation as part of new member training. That would be a target-rich environment, to say the least.

At least until they all delete due to 20 days of inactivity, that is.

A 6000 nation alliance at ZI would be hilarious. But Fark showed that a huge number influx doesn't actually help you at all. One 100k nation is worth more than this whole alliance put together, apart from for harassing new nations.

You're not thinking this through. Oh sure, they'd be harmless now. But what about six months down the road when they all emerge from peace mode with Manhattan Projects? They won't be quite so hilarious then. :P

Of course, I find it highly improbably that they actually get anywhere close to 6000 nations, let alone keep them for that long. Continue laughing. ^_^

Funnily enough, the people being critical and or sarcastic either have no real idea on how this situational warfare works or it just too easy to type EBIL NPO out of sheer reflex. Range is a big constraint, perhaps looking at the reality before mouthing off would be smart.

The always wise Grub speaks the truth. Of course I am sure common sense and reality will play no role in most of the comments we will see here today.

Edited by The Big Bad

You're not thinking this through. Oh sure, they'd be harmless now. But what about six months down the road when they all emerge from peace mode with Manhattan Projects? They won't be quite so hilarious then. :P

Of course, I find it highly improbably that they actually get anywhere close to 6000 nations, let alone keep them for that long. Continue laughing. ^_^

I think it would be many many many months before even 10 of them secured manhattan projects. By then, NPO nations should all have Manhattan Projects too.

I sure hope their first name isn't "in". :awesome:

I C WUT U DID THAR :P

About MPs, by the time these guys have enough to get any, a lot of them will be in such a range that those who already have nukes can unload their entire arsenal on them. ;)

td;lr: At the request of the NPO, the GGA hereby recognizes a state of war with the alliance Jarheads, for crimes proven in this thread:

Forgive my ignorance, but what does td;lr mean?

Good show supporting your allies though, GGA. Judging from the number of outgoing wars I'm assuming that you've elected to employ the tried-and-true tactic of a mid-evening DoW coupled with a surprise midnight blitz?

With the amount of nations that they brought in in such a short period of time, it's sad that they made all of their mistakes. They could have made a ton of money from tech deals and could have been a force to be reckoned with in a fairly short period of time.

EDIT: Happy hunting. . . I'm impressed by their 200 nations.

At least you won't have to worry about nukes.

OOC: Letting my snow-day related excitement cause serious pain-in-the-$@! posts on here

Edited by MaGneT

Looking at the Jarheads nations...something smells funny. No, not the smell of burning nations either.

Assuming there was no mass killing of trades by a White Team senator, does anyone else find it odd that these guys set up nations but don't even trade amongst themselves?

Looking at the Jarheads nations...something smells funny. No, not the smell of burning nations either.

Assuming there was no mass killing of trades by a White Team senator, does anyone else find it odd that these guys set up nations but don't even trade amongst themselves?

The instruction video on Youtube (which is where they all came from) didn't mention trading.

The nations in question all seem legit and are being watched closely. Do not continues the "multi" line of discussion.

I would advise certain posters to re-read this. If you believe you have solid evidence regarding these nations being multis you should present it to admin, but otherwise there is no need to be discussing it at least so long as no guilt has been shown.