Announcement from the GGA

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NPO requested your assistance? I'm surprised they can't deal with this alone ... Have fun though.

I'd like to stress again that these Jarheads constitute approximately 1/210th of the New Pacific Order's strength. :ph34r:

I'd like to stress again that these Jarheads constitute approximately 1/210th of the New Pacific Order's strength. ph34r.gif

Well that doesn't really matter if you read the NPO DoW.

YAY! Finally! I can go kill someone!

*looks at his NS...then at the NS of the remaining members of Jarhead*

Darn it. I can't hit any of them. <_< They too puny! :ph34r:

Same here. The top nation is 13K NS :jihad:

Edited by andre27

The NPO has a surprisingly high average nation strength for their size. Them getting a bit of help makes sense. Jarhead had 54 members before war. 157 today around noon, EST. They now have 178.

I mean, I imagine a lot of those nations will be gone soon, but still you can see how it might be helpful.

Wow, it is obvious that the Jarheads are a huge threat. I am very happy that GGA was able to step in and help NPO save us from them. Thank you for making Planet Bob safe for us all, my god, I can not imagine the horror had NPO been forced to deal with them alone.

Kudos GGA, you are risking all your pixels for the sake of friendship. We could all learn from this.

Funnily enough, the people being critical and or sarcastic either have no real idea on how this situational warfare works or it just too easy to type EBIL NPO out of sheer reflex. Range is a big constraint, perhaps looking at the reality before mouthing off would be smart.

The NPO has a surprisingly high average nation strength for their size. Them getting a bit of help makes sense. Jarhead had 54 members before war. 157 today around noon, EST. They now have 178.

I mean, I imagine a lot of those nations will be gone soon, but still you can see how it might be helpful.

I'd have to agree with this assessment. Only 28 of their members are over 1000NS and a further six above 500NS.

They have 112 members with 0 days seniority. Suspicious to say the least.

181 nations with an average strength of 581, wait make that 182.

It's a little odd that the majority of these nations have been created in the last 24 hours and all have almost identical stats. Either jarheads have a ton of friends IRL who follow a strict guideline on how to setup their nations or they're up to something.

They have 112 members with 0 days seniority. Suspicious to say the least.
181 nations with an average strength of 581, wait make that 182.

It's a little odd that the majority of these nations have been created in the last 24 hours and all have almost identical stats. Either jarheads have a ton of friends IRL who follow a strict guideline on how to setup their nations or they're up to something.

For those who read the logs from NPO last night, they did say they had 6000 people waiting to join. And according to another link that was posted here, admin says they all look legitimate. Maybe they just have good guides? And besides....how much variety is there with new nations in regards to their stats?