Announcement from the GGA

Er... no. They hit what they can hit now and any and all nations that manage to grow can be hit later.

If they all grow to 2,000 NS, they still can't be hit all at once. What then? Wait until they grow to 5,000 NS? Same story... Hit what you can and keep your nations that have a bit higher NS ready to hit every Jarhead nation that wanders into range.

I'm not sure what repeatedly blowing up a shack in the woods that takes one day to build accomplishes but I wish my allied three shack possessing nations luck. :awesome:

Personally I would have allowed them to grow to a respectable size before engaging. Don't get me wrong the DoW is warranted but I'm a guy who enjoys a challenge and at this point the only way that's going to happen is by allowing known enemies to grow. It's not the safe way but since when is safe fun.

Best of luck GGA.

Edited by Authur

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see this is a difficult one because im dead set against the bigger alliances rolling smaller ones BUT jarheads brought this on

themselves........you DONT attack forums its just wrong and the GGA has probably done the right thing regardless of politics even

if they cant fire a shot its the gesture, fact is if what the jarheads have done is correct then all of planet bob even the rebels should be declaring as well.

see this is a difficult one because im dead set against the bigger alliances rolling smaller ones BUT jarheads brought this on

themselves........you DONT attack forums its just wrong and the GGA has probably done the right thing regardless of politics even

if they cant fire a shot its the gesture, fact is if what the jarheads have done is correct then all of planet bob even the rebels should be declaring as well.

We don't know for a fact that Jarheads has attacked any forums.

We don't know for a fact that Jarheads has attacked any forums.

note the IF in my post, and IF they havent then they are owed a huge reperation BUT taking into account that half the war decs state "for devil Dogs" and given devil dogs history and i have read the posts from them before the devil dogs war i think that is unlikely BUT if they have then i think a statement of support for the attacking alliances is in order, i know that Vox and the other rebel states arnt going to support NPO on many things but Sponge even you can agree that if this is true that you could support them

note the IF in my post, and IF they havent then they are owed a huge reperation BUT taking into account that half the war decs state "for devil Dogs" and given devil dogs history and i have read the posts from them before the devil dogs war i think that is unlikely BUT if they have then i think a statement of support for the attacking alliances is in order, i know that Vox and the other rebel states arnt going to support NPO on many things but Sponge even you can agree that if this is true that you could support them

You say flat out that Jarheads brought this upon themselves and then follow this statement with 'you DONT attack forums its just wrong and the GGA has probably done the right thing regardless of politics even if they cant fire a shot its the gesture". After that you do make a weak attempt at even handedness with 'if what the jarheads have done is correct'. It's obvious from the way you're framing your sentences(?) that you're either trying to portray them as guilty or you don't have a full command over the English language.

At any rate, others not related to Jarheads have claimed responsibility.

You say flat out that Jarheads brought this upon themselves and then follow this statement with 'you DONT attack forums its just wrong and the GGA has probably done the right thing regardless of politics even if they cant fire a shot its the gesture". After that you do make a weak attempt at even handedness with 'if what the jarheads have done is correct'. It's obvious from the way you're framing your sentences(?) that you're either trying to portray them as guilty or you don't have a full command over the English language.

At any rate, others not related to Jarheads have claimed responsibility.

Well regardless of my language you get the point but rather than engage and discuss you attack me.............all i said was IF they were guilty then the attacking alliances deserve support and have you noticed that i havent attacked vox or other alliances once....if anything ive offered you the chance to take the political highground here, i offer you the chance to answer the question again that IF jarheads HAD been guilty (taking into account your previous statement regarding the others taking responsibility) what would your position be, i have stated mine that the NPO IRON and now GGA would owe massive reperations to them.

so where do you stand?

Well regardless of my language you get the point but rather than engage and discuss you attack me.............all i said was IF they were guilty then the attacking alliances deserve support and have you noticed that i havent attacked vox or other alliances once....if anything ive offered you the chance to take the political highground here, i offer you the chance to answer the question again that IF jarheads HAD been guilty (taking into account your previous statement regarding the others taking responsibility) what would your position be, i have stated mine that the NPO IRON and now GGA would owe massive reperations to them.

so where do you stand?

Jarheads have been guilty of conspiring and planning to kill the very people that protected it, that provided it with military and economic protection. So they will be dealt with their IC actions appropriately. Nobody with minor sense of sanity would expect someone else to run full course of conspiracy and do great harm to their alliances. My point is you don't need to stand behind IFs and HADs. These are things that have been discussed and answered and awaiting refutation in other threads. So forget any DDoS attacks, Jarheads will be rolled for IC actions. The OOC criminal activities and support and encouragement of such crimes by others will not save Jarheads from being rolled...only the simple peace terms offered will save those who are not responsible and are being tricked into the conflict.

Just to get a few things straight. We have NOT attacked your forums. You guys saying we are the DevilDogs and have a bad reputation for ddosing the NPO forums, well the guy that threatened to attack their forums is the exact same guy that got kicked out of Jarheads and posted the logs saying we were going to attack the NPO.

Just to get a few things straight. We have NOT attacked your forums. You guys saying we are the DevilDogs and have a bad reputation for ddosing the NPO forums, well the guy that threatened to attack their forums is the exact same guy that got kicked out of Jarheads and posted the logs saying we were going to attack the NPO.

I am not the one who dosed the NPO's Forums and the logs where said by nightmare attacking the NPO.

Just look at his youtube video rere

Edited by MisleadRH