Announcement from the GGA

If you have seen the video, he pitches cybernations by talking about wars (and nuking)... if anything this declaration on them will want them to fight MORE, and stay active... though i doubt they pay reps or anythign like that since they have no structure.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have seen the video, he pitches cybernations by talking about wars (and nuking)... if anything this declaration on them will want them to fight MORE, and stay active... though i doubt they pay reps or anythign like that since they have no structure.

Well, I doubt they'll ever grow into nuking range, but I guess they will get the war they want.

Well, I doubt they'll ever grow into nuking range, but I guess they will get the war they want.

well my point was that the war will keep them active, rather than them "quitting" in 10 days or 30 days like everyone says.

edit: because was is really one of the most interesting things in this game... remember when u first started? U were bored as hell (unless it was a reroll or u knew someone IRL or another game that brought u here)

Edited by JustLooking

For those of you who are doubting their capability of quickly training their new members, they now have access to all of our resources, and we will be assisting them in a crash-course. I don't know if it will do any good or not, but we'll see.

td;lr: At the request of the NPO, the GGA hereby recognizes a state of war with the alliance Jarheads, for crimes proven in this thread:

I can totally understand why NPO (928 nations = 21,833,115 ns) would need help to take on Jarheads (227 nations = 103,854 NS)

I can totally understand why NPO (928 nations = 21,833,115 ns) would need help to take on Jarheads (227 nations = 103,854 NS)

Because NPO has an average NS of 23,000, while Jarheads is 500, with many lingering at 187, and presumably is having trouble conjuring enough nations the size of a day 1, poorly rolled nation

Say what you will about the de facto reasons for the war, but there really is no argument when it comes down to the facts of parity in nation numbers at the size this war is being fought at.

As noted previously, there most likely are not enough low level nations in the NPO to hit these guys, there for they activate a few treaties. Tactically this is a sound move.

As noted previously, there most likely are not enough low level nations in the NPO to hit these guys, there for they activate a few treaties. Tactically this is a sound move.

The NPO couldn't just bankroll the nations they have there into unstoppable war machines? It wouldn't take much at that level.

Perhaps the NPO banking troubles are even worse than we've been reporting. If it isn't a source of tech for the elite clique at the top it doesn't matter, after all.