Announcement from the GGA

People trying to troll NPO or GGA over this should really read up on the way the war system works. Start with "range". If you don't understand the first time, read it again. :wacko:

This. As shocking as it might be, sometimes there isn't a huge surplus of active 200 NS Alliance Members to attack people.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing a lot of excuses why NPO and GGA are completely flubbing this war. Guess where the problem is? Leadership. "Oh, they are too small for us to hit!" Yeah, and they're never going to grow either right? Hey geniuses, wait until they grow and then hit them. Seriously, this stuff is not that hard. Unfortunately for you it is going to be a painful lesson.

The Pacifican hegemony and its running dogs in the GGA think they can just will alliances out of existence, that they can just snap their fingers and send the rest of us to ZI. Arrogance and stupidity are a dangerous combination.

People trying to troll NPO or GGA over this should really read up on the way the war system works. Start with "range". If you don't understand the first time, read it again. :wacko:

True. Very true

GGA has more wars against itself than it does against the Jarheads...I dunno if the 3 wars the GGA are in even matter. lol.

Price of being infamous i guess. Plenty of rogues changing their alliance tags to Grand Global Alliance.

This also explains the number of anarchies in the GGA amongst those rogue ranks B)

Arrogance and stupidity are a dangerous combination.

I guess you should know. Yet I'm puzzled why you use those words in the same sentence as GGA and NPO since neither one applies to us.

Perhaps this is one such occasion where you like to project negative properties onto those who lack them.

Now to address the war again: it's quite entertaining to see the rapid growth of the Jarhead alliance, especially with their average NS :lol:

Now to address the war again: it's quite entertaining to see the rapid growth of the Jarhead alliance, especially with their average NS :lol:

I'm not quite sure what your going for with this statement.

You seem to be trying to mock their low average ns as a way of saying your alliance is winning the war because they're all so weak. Of course, seeing how they're all new players and naturally have low ns that would be retarded and a terrible insult so you can't be trying to make that point.

I guess I'll never figure out what your trying to say with that statement.

You seem to be trying to mock their low average ns as a way of saying your alliance is winning the war because they're all so weak. Of course, seeing how they're all new players and naturally have low ns that would be retarded and a terrible insult so you can't be trying to make that point.

I'm a bit at a loss myself. I know he's trying to mock me but it's just so ineffective it actually makes me look better. So... thanks to him I guess?

Meanwhile in the otherside of Gotham, the Jarheads surpass many alliances in score, the most recent being FAN, Nemesis (Hoo's Alliance that is about the same age), and FCC (Citadel Member).

Ok, that is hilarious. Now I see why such a large coalition against them is needed. :v:

OOC: The alliance score system is in a desperate need of a retooling. Total membership shouldn't have that big an effect.

FCC Total/Average Strength: 990,219 / 36,675

Nemesis Total/Average Strength: 986,432 / 36,535

Jarheads Toal/Average Strength: 107,537 / 356

One of these things is not like the others.

Easy enough though. Numbers don't mean a thing without NS and experience to back it up. These Jarhead nations have neither.

I'm a bit at a loss myself. I know he's trying to mock me but it's just so ineffective it actually makes me look better. So... thanks to him I guess?

My statement need intellect to comprehend, feel up to the challenge? I guess not or you would have thought up a true witty reply.

But in the end it doesn't matter what any GGA or NPO member says because ES and his little buddies will try to make fun of it, simply because they cannot comprehend their own mistakes.

Easy enough though. Numbers don't mean a thing without NS and experience to back it up. These Jarhead nations have neither.

My statement need intellect to comprehend, feel up to the challenge? I guess not or you would have thought up a true witty reply.

But in the end it doesn't matter what any GGA or NPO member says because ES and his little buddies will try to make fun of it, simply because they cannot comprehend their own mistakes.

Alot of reputable folks around here do not like ES but I doubt you will find many of them that would say ES lacks a sharp intellect.

They're all new nations. Of course they don't. And NPO and GGA are the ones who see them as a threat not me. So much of a threat that they had to both declare war on an alliance a fraction of their NS and have all their friends join in.

This

I think TOP should attack Jarheads too :lol:

I'm seeing a lot of excuses why NPO and GGA are completely flubbing this war. Guess where the problem is? Leadership. "Oh, they are too small for us to hit!" Yeah, and they're never going to grow either right? Hey geniuses, wait until they grow and then hit them. Seriously, this stuff is not that hard. Unfortunately for you it is going to be a painful lesson.

Um yes, that's exactly what we will do. Whichever nations grow out of their incredibly small NS will be dealt with. The idea that we're "flubbing" this war is absurd, we'll destroy what we can at the current moment and then destroy the ones that grow. For all the silly incompetence claims, the GGA has never been defeated in war. I don't know what metric you judge military competence by but "undefeated in war" seems to be a pretty logical one.

This

I think TOP should attack Jarheads too :lol:

Lol, then everyone could make fun of the pathetic 0 nation TOP blitz and resulting white peace we'd give them out of sheer frustration.

For all the silly incompetence claims, the GGA has never been defeated in war. I don't know what metric you judge military competence by but "undefeated in war" seems to be a pretty logical one.

This is the very definition of flamebait. Just say no.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Um yes, that's exactly what we will do. Whichever nations grow out of their incredibly small NS will be dealt with. The idea that we're "flubbing" this war is absurd, we'll destroy what we can at the current moment and then destroy the ones that grow. For all the silly incompetence claims, the GGA has never been defeated in war. I don't know what metric you judge military competence by but "undefeated in war" seems to be a pretty logical one.

I laughed so hard I think I hurt myself.

GGA is indeed a monster at war.

Um yes, that's exactly what we will do. Whichever nations grow out of their incredibly small NS will be dealt with. The idea that we're "flubbing" this war is absurd, we'll destroy what we can at the current moment and then destroy the ones that grow.

GGA has about 50+ nations in range of most of the Jarheads 300+ nations, and this has amounted to four wars as far as I can tell.

There are a lot of alliances fighting Jarheads, including NPO, DE and the Brotherhood of Nod. At the moment, GGA is on par with The Guerrilla Force, a 4 nation grey team alliance, and UPN Academy for declared wars against Jarheads.

Interestingly, UPN Academy has about as many nations in range as GGA, and only one less war.

edit: last part was incoherent... time for bed.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Then they shouldn't have declared on them if they can't hit them.

Er... no. They hit what they can hit now and any and all nations that manage to grow can be hit later.

If they all grow to 2,000 NS, they still can't be hit all at once. What then? Wait until they grow to 5,000 NS? Same story... Hit what you can and keep your nations that have a bit higher NS ready to hit every Jarhead nation that wanders into range.